I can't stay signed in

Art Vandelay

Sidekick
Reaction score
Anyone else suddenly having this problem? I seem to have to sign in several times now just to access the site, or post something.

Ditto. I've tried to post on this forum about it but my posts seem to disappear.

It also logs me out every time every time I try to view another page. Takes me 4 - 5 goes to log back in - only to be bounced out again the first time I try to view a thread or forum.

Ditto. I've tried to post on this forum about it but my posts seem to disappear.

It also logs me out every time every time I try to view another page. Takes me 4 - 5 goes to log back in - only to be bounced out again the first time I try to view a thread or forum.
Make sure you have the "stay logged in" box checked.

Same Problem Here.

No, never tried it. But now, I will !

Yes, exact thing was happening to me. It seems to be working fine now, though, and I didn't need to check "Stay signed in"

I can't stay logged in & I cannot post or view up to date versions of threads, for example the football thread it's telling me the latest post was like an hour ago but when I click to read the very last page & last post is from 2 or 3 days ago. The forum is completely unusable for me currently.. I don't even know if this post will appear.

I can't stay logged in & I cannot post or view up to date versions of threads, for example the football thread it's telling me the latest post was like an hour ago but when I click to read the very last page & last post is from 2 or 3 days ago. The forum is completely unusable for me currently.. I don't even know if this post will appear.
Your post has appeared :up: Have you tried checking the 'stay logged in' box? It worked for me.

Yes, exact thing was happening to me. It seems to be working fine now, though, and I didn't need to check "Stay signed in"
I'll try later without the box checked and see what happens!

Edit: Just logged out and logged back in without checking the box and it seems to be okay for me too.

Last edited:
Your post has appeared :up: Have you tried checking the 'stay logged in' box? It worked for me.

Cheers for reply, it said the message posted, but when the page refreshed after posting, it didn't appear for me so I just shut it down. I've no idea what was going on whether it was on my end or the forums, I think it was the forum because this morning I've logged in with no problems & I am able to view everything like normal. Your guess as to what the problem was is as good as mine. :D

Regarding vanishing/reappearing posts in threads and what not... according to C. Lee in another thread someones been trying to hack SHH and the problems that have been happening the past few days are due to that and the tech team probably trying to sort the issues out

here's the link to C. Lee's post: https://forums.superherohype.com/posts/37020779/

This started happening again. I would try to sign in, but it wouldn't goes through, or it would sign me out when I changed to a new page. I checked the "stay signed in" box, so it seems to be working now, but my previous attempt to post this brought up a "you need to be signed in" box, even when I could see my avatar and what I was typing.

This started happening again. I would try to sign in, but it wouldn't goes through, or it would sign me out when I changed to a new page. I checked the "stay signed in" box, so it seems to be working now, but my previous attempt to post this brought up a "you need to be signed in" box, even when I could see my avatar and what I was typing.
We're aware of the problem and the Techs are doing maintenance for the site, and this is a side effect of it.

We're aware of the problem and the Techs are doing maintenance for the site, and this is a side effect of it.
This has been an issue for more than just two days in a row though.

Is there a time frame for when we can expect this to clear up?

I was not able to sign in for a few days until I check marked "stay logged in". I can't login unless I check that

Oh, I thought it was my pc or else!

I have to stay logged in which is inconvenient.

This has been an issue for more than just two days in a row though.

Is there a time frame for when we can expect this to clear up?

I was not able to sign in for a few days until I check marked "stay logged in". I can't login unless I check that

Oh, I thought it was my pc or else!

I have to stay logged in which is inconvenient.
Tech Support got back to us and said they're still working on it and there's no timeframe for a fix.

I saw we rebel.

RelievedUncommonIchneumonfly-max-1mb.gif

So it should be working now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"