I can't wait to see to see what kind of update you've made to your ceremonial outfit!

Discussion in 'Black Panther Sequels' started by Melpardus, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Melpardus

Melpardus Registered

(Using an unexpectedly long quote from the movie as a thread title; cheesy, I know.)

Anyway, where exactly does T'Challa go from here insofar as his Black Panther habit is concerned? Black Panther just jumped straight into the purple glowing nanotech from the Coates run and nodded to the black and gold motif with Killmonger's, so now what? Feel free to post plenty of images from the comics and such since that's what this new thread was for anyway.

2. Chesterfield

Chesterfield Registered

3. Melpardus

Melpardus Registered

Nice; now that looks regal, and I do miss those broad triangular patterns. My only complaint is that I think it can do without the scarification-type ridges on the shoulder; seems more like Killmonger's design.

4. King_Nomarch

King_Nomarch Registered

[​IMG]

5. KRYPTON INC.

KRYPTON INC. Incorporated Kryptonian

[​IMG]

Not for the whole film, but one scene where the cape and collar combo are given some love would be nice.

zmystico and Speed Force like this.