Sequels I don't think MITS is The Gentleman

Spidey-Lad93

Civilian
Reaction score
Why would they keep his identity a secret for 2 years it's not like it was Norman Osborn or Otto Octavius yes he was credited as The Gentleman in the credits but I think they are planing a twist

The reason his identity was "secret" was not because the writers wanted to hide his identity but because they had no idea who he was and jus threw him in for a sequel hook. I wouldn't pit it past these crappy writers to pull a stupid twist though.

I had been thinking bout this too. If he really is playin the Genteman, someone who has no real impact upon his reveal, just a generic schemer that brings all the villains together, why do they still hide his face from the screen? The Richard Parker rumor has gone around a lot, but it doesn't realy make sense.

No.

He is The Gentleman. He is Gustav Fiers.

He is not Norman Osborn. He is not Richard Parker.

Get over it.

No.

He is The Gentleman. He is Gustav Fiers.

He is not Norman Osborn. He is not Richard Parker.

Get over it.

I'm not saying he is either of them but the point Im making is why would they keep his identity a secert for 2 years when he is only Gustav Fiers I honestly believe there's more to this

Unless, Fiers is actually the Chameleon or Quentin Beck, Massee is pretty much confirmed as The Gentleman. Sorry but that's pretty much the nail in the coffin.

He's Tobey Maguire wanting revenge on Andrew Garfield for taking his role.

The reason his identity was "secret" was not because the writers wanted to hide his identity but because they had no idea who he was and jus threw him in for a sequel hook. I wouldn't pit it past these crappy writers to pull a stupid twist though.

Yeah. I remember when ASM came out they tried to hint that he had superpowers (they said something like "The fact that he got into a locked room with now windows is a hint at who he is") before the reveal. I think they were planning on making him Mysterio or The Spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"