I hate carpet.

They have carpet on their chests.

I just threw up in my mouth. A LOT. :(

jag

jaguarr said:
I just threw up in my mouth. A LOT. :(

jag
Rinse your mouth out with Scope and then brush your teeth :(:up:.

RogueLDN said:
Carpet is inexcusable in a bathroom. Its a BATH room for heavens sake.
I never said I had carpet in my bathroom, stupid. I was pondering the idea of putting tile in there over hardwood floor. Stupid.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I don't know which one you're talking about but it can't be more distressing than this:

album4e.jpg

Definitely a band I would not want to sit-in with.
The guy in the middle is looking full of admiration for something.:(
It's not the one, but I'll be damned if it don't tie me over until. The one I'm looking for is orange tinted, and they're sitting. I think some girls might be on there, but everyone's naked and it's unsettling. Yum.

Thanks though.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I don't know which one you're talking about but it can't be more distressing than this:

album4e.jpg

Definitely a band I would not want to sit-in with.
The guy in the middle is looking full of admiration for something.:(
yes. It's the Orleans album. They gayest album cover ever besides this one
album7e.jpg

I see the two, short guys with Jewfros as the testes, and the guy in the middle as the phallus. I believe that was the subconscious message they were trying to send.

From right to left:

1. Colonel Sanders/Phil Jackson's dad
2. Drew Carey/Buddy Holly
3. That President everyone remembers, but didn't do anything interesting (Harry S. Truman? Name eludes me)
4. Alfred Hitchcock doing his finest Jon Lovitz impersonation.

Lovitz doing his finest Hitchcock impression

Kipobe said:
From right to left:

3. That President everyone remembers, but didn't do anything interesting (Harry S. Truman? Name eludes me)
lol. especially the fourth one

Kipobe said:
From right to left:

It does look a bit like Truman, but Truman was the one who dropped the atomic bomb.

Whatever, he was still a loser, and he knows it.

So anyway, Three Dog Night were pretty gay. I remember the song from the album I was thinking of, it's "Out in the Country". It appears that song has just ended up on some collective CD, thus dismissing the earthwide presence of the original LP and it's fanciful cover art. Too bad, too sad. Maybe if my dad were still alive I could ask him for help, but alas, he's no more and is unable to help me with my problem.

Three Dog Night had alot of weird song titles though. To name just a few: "Easy to Be Hard", "Eli's Coming", 'Mama Told Me Not to Come" (which I know is a very popular song, but it takes on a different tone when it's coming from 3dn), 'One Man Band', and 'Pieces of April' which I think is hot because it sounds like the album is mostly a homosexual ritual followed by the killing of a teenage girl named April and offering her up to the gay overlords. Theme albums are always fun.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if anyone from Three Dog Night is reading this, (and there's a distinct possiblity considering they have nothing better going on... unless they're dead, dunno...) then can you please post that album cover art I'm speaking of... I wanna know if it was real, or was it another group, or did I make up that picture in my mind. Thanks Mr. Three Dog Night.

Until further notice or any interesting developments, this subject is dead to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"