I Use to be a boy! (video inside!)

Dude, SHUT THE **** UP. We get it. You're a tranny. We don't care. Stop making threads about it to get attention, mmkay?!:eek:

JLBats said:
Dude, SHUT THE **** UP. We get it. You're a tranny. We don't care. Stop making threads about it to get attention, mmkay?!:eek:
Hey you, cross-dressers are NOT monsters! They're PEOPLE. It's the 21st century...get in to it! Full-body waxing, what are your thoughts?

Still looks like a man in the face and the voice is a dead giveaway. Smokin' rack, though.

jag

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Full-body waxing, what are your thoughts?

<Thought Balloon>OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH! F**K THAT HURTS!!!!</Thought Balloon>

jag

ronny shade: who are those 2 peeps dancing in your avatar

Deathlok2001 said:
ronny shade: who are those 2 peeps dancing in your avatar
Rogue and Kitty Pryde from X-Men Evolution.

serously Deathlock should get his own tranny forumboard.

Deathlok2001 said:
I am a lean, mean, transvestite machine!:up:

I'd ask you to jump off a bridge, but your dress would probably get caught on the edge and you'd hang there, privates exposed to the world, and you screaming "No! I'm a girl! Really! Check my SHH! account! LOLZ!"

And no one wants to see that.

Kaleb said:
serously Deathlock should get his own tranny forumboard.

There are plenty of forums on the 'net already that cater to that crowd. He just likes being the only tranny on a comic book message board (besides Franklin, anyways) and getting reactions out of people.

jag

NO, I am already on a tranny board. This is a comic board & I like comics, so here I am in all my glory. But I encounter so much mis information, I must act to set the record straight!

SO smarten up & I will shut up! for example the large majority of cross dressers are straight!

get it

the people on the tranny forums are not filled with media images of drag queens & sterotypes.

...I get it. You can stop posting. Okay? Thanks. Bye.

Deathlok2001 said:
the people on the tranny forums are not filled with media images of drag queens & sterotypes.

Did you really need two posts to say this?:confused:

Yes I do! one for the female part of me & 1 for the male ....... thats 2!..... see

Deathlok2001 said:
NO, I am already on a tranny board. This is a comic board & I like comics, so here I am in all my glory. But I encounter so much mis information, I must act to set the record straight!

SO smarten up & I will shut up! for example the large majority of cross dressers are straight!

get it

Sorry, man, but you tend to perpetuate more myths and stereotypes about transexuals and cross-dressers than you do to disspell them. As I've mentioned before, I have a few friends that are cross-dressers and they'd probably choke you for your approach to things around here if that's your intent. Instead of constantly pushing it in people's faces all the time and trying to shock people with your antics, why don't you just show people that transexuals are pretty much normal people who have just as varied interests as everyone else and just happen to have an additional interest in dressing transgender. You seem to keep missing the fact that no one here really cares that you are a crossdresser. They're more irritated with your actions and obnoxiousness and your dress size really has nothing to do with that whatsoever.

jag

the link I provided above shows a normal transgender that is very successful.

Here is an encore of my poem about not being a crossdresser:

You jump out of bed and throw on a shirt.
A tie, belt and socks sure wouldn't hurt.
You look in the mirror while brushing your teeth.
You see you look nothing like Yasmine Bleeth.
You don't shave your legs, just your face and back.
You slip on your shoes from Nordstrom Rack.
You yearn to look manly.
You're flexing your pecs.
Something witty/insightful about gender and sex

Deathlok2001 said:
the link I provided above shows a normal transgender that is very successful.

I was talking about YOU, not the transgender in the video.

jag

I dont know about you guys but lately there have been way to many queer threads lately . :confused:

LOL, in context, that thread Deathlok made named "Deathlok get's the Billy" is all the more disturbing.

hey anybody remember that "cross dressing poem"?

good times :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"