I'm going to see X3 tonight! YAY!

TNC9852002 said:
It has begun.

-TNC

I can't find a pic of Yoda saying 'O Rly', but its the thought that counts. ;)

PhoenixWillRise said:
yep, it is just gone 5pm tonight..
and im not 100% sure bout the premier, but my friend who works at MTV, when he got the tickets for tonight, was told that the premier for the 22nd (which was never actually confirmed), has been pulled...
You are LUCKY!!! Or maybe you just have good karma!!
But when you post a review can you make one with spoilers and one with not so many? Or use lots of spoiler tags? I am getting nervous about reading too much but I wanna know how you like it!! :D

Aiden said:
He's going. Press Screenings are on Sunday

You missed my point, it may be on a Sunday but unless he is part of the press he wouldn't be invited. The Studio invites the people, not the people that the studio gives tickets to. Now if the studio invited him that's a whole nother story. Also, the non-disclosure agreements might stop him from sharing anything from the movie with us if he's actually going.

PhoenixRisen said:
You are LUCKY!!! Or maybe you just have good karma!!
But when you post a review can you make one with spoilers and one with not so many? Or use lots of spoiler tags? I am getting nervous about reading too much but I wanna know how you like it!!

You guys have the same nick. almost :D

anyone know how i can get a medie text message onto my PC so I can upload a pic of the ticket for u guys??

If you can send a picture message you should just be able to put in an email address to send it to.

PhoenixWillRise said:
anyone know how i can get a medie text message onto my PC so I can upload a pic of the ticket for u guys??

I am not calling you a liar or anything bud. I hope you understand why I am skeptical about these kinds of Threads. So many People have been here longer then me & they still have not learned anything :o

if there is 1 person who wants to, i will send the pic by txt message and maybe u cud put it up?? i leave work in 10 mins (5:30)... so if u want to.. send me a PM now with ur number (including area code if outside of the UK) and i will send it rite now!

PhoenixWillRise said:
if there is 1 person who wants to, i will send the pic by txt message and maybe u cud put it up?? i leave work in 10 mins (5:30)... so if u want to.. send me a PM now with ur number (including area code if outside of the UK) and i will send it rite now!

PM sent.

PhoenixWillRise said:
My friend who works for MTV UK got tickets for the press screening of X3 tonight in the Empire, in Leicester Square at 7:30pm! YAY!

Will let you all know the running time afterwards... and anything else you might wanna know!

Also, some bad news for UK fans, appearently the rumoured X3 cast premier that was scheduled for 22nd May has been pulled but to scheduling conflicts...
OMG!!!!!! lol your very lucky!!! :) :( lol have a good time :up:

There is what's known as the multimedia screening tonight at the Empire Leicester Sq. It's true you don't usually get +1s for press screenings but this is such a big venue that the studios are fine to give out more than one pass.

Let us know what you think of the film mate! Just don't post a negative review or you'll suffer my fate ;)

Darkesthorizon said:
he's seeing a movie that you can't see right now?

No proof that hes actually seeing it. Anyone can claim they read the Book etc. For examble Conan he scanned actual pages from the X3 Book to proove he has the Book

Darkesthorizon said:
But the real question is, why do you care if he's lying or not? If he sees it,

So me & every one else here knows that if he does come back & answer questions we know hes not lying like MOST end up doing with these kinds of Threads

damn, spido and stevens, the msg keeps failing maybe cuz it is USA and i have a UK phone??.. anyone with a UK number wanna try?? i got like 5 mins left b4 i gotta leave work..

YOUR SO LUCKY!!!:eek:

Have fun and tell us about how all the characters are!!!:up:

Val Verde said:
There is what's known as the multimedia screening tonight at the Empire Leicester Sq. It's true you don't usually get +1s for press screenings but this is such a big venue that the studios are fine to give out more than one pass.

Let us know what you think of the film mate! Just don't post a negative review or you'll suffer my fate ;)

Val you seem to be telling the truth before the board got locked....you had some details little things that had changed from the book, so it seems to prove you werent taking it from the book, and at the time you answered the clips to prove it weren't out yet....

Did you really see the film? And if so do you have an answer for the question that everyone believes proved you a fraud?

Darkesthorizon said:
Oh ok! Because all the info you get for this movie prior to you seeing it helps enhance your movie experince AWESOME! *rolls the eyes*

Why do you care that I care DH ? If you are that annoyed of me asking to simply proove hes going to see this Movie guess what there is an Ignore Feature for you. But unlike you not everyone will believe EVERYTHING that gets said on the Hype. So please STOP WHINING & just put me on Ignore if you are annoyed / dont like this.

ok guys, im outta here now... movie is 7:30... should be over I'm guessing bout 9:30... so I shud be home about 10:30ish... will post then, and take a photo with my digi cam at home of the ticket!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"