The Dark Knight I'm losing faith in Nolan

Holy pointless thread bump, Batman!

Last edited:
Strong thread title to TDKR theme correlation.

We need more independent filmmakers taking over superhero franchises, though Nolan wasn't completelly independent at the time.

We need more independent filmmakers taking over superhero franchises, though Nolan wasn't completelly independent at the time.

We just happen to get one of the best story tellers in modern day who opened up all our minds when it comes to comic movies. I totally trust Mr. Nolan.

We just happen to get one of the best story tellers in modern day who opened up all our minds when it comes to comic movies. I totally trust Mr. Nolan.

I like Nolan, but i think that's pushing it

I have been disappointed with TDKR, but only time will tell if it is the genesis of a string of mediocreness from Nolan or an outlier.

Interstellar will illuminate the road.

Interstellar will make everybody a fan from what it looks like!

TDK lost him for me but frankly the only thing I've really liked from him was Batman Begins

Inception's of my favorite movies of all time. Memento is stellar.

Insomnia was great I never seen Robin Williams play creepy, dark and psychic character.

I believe (correct me if wrong) but to be 'truely' an 'independent' you are a film maker not attached to a studio at the time of completing your film, i.e. you have made the film under 'your own steam', once a studio 'sign you' or invest in you and then a distributer gets involved, you are part of the system and thus circulation of your material comes under the banner of the studio system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"