Transformers Info on the upcoming Neo-G1 line...

Anybody spot any of these at Wal-Mart? All I've seen are the die casts.

nosebleed said:
Anybody spot any of these at Wal-Mart? All I've seen are the die casts.
That's where I picked up my Prime and Megatron.

Not me unfortunately. I've only seen Starscream and Bumblebee of the Deluxe figures and they were at expensive ass Hastings. I paid $13.99 for Starscream. I wanted him the most out of them all so it was definitely a no-brainer for me. I can wait for the others to hit Wal-Mart.

yea, i've seen all of them at wal mart, and they also had the master piece prime was well.

right now, i'm not liking the classics jetfire. its lacking detail to me, which is my main problem with megatron and astrotrain. even tho i like those 2 alot, they are my least fav of wave one. after seeing those photos of classics jetfire and seeing how big his helmet is, which looks rediculious, and i don't really like him without his helmet to much, and his lack of detail, atleast to me anyways, compared to the diecast jetfire, i decided i was going to buy the die cast one instead, cuz to me, thats the more detailed of the 2 if you ask me. and in my book, i'd rather spend 15 dollars on a toy of the same character i think is better than 20 dollar one that isn't nearly as cool looking. with 2 jetfires out right now, or will be very soon, i'd rather go with the die cast (which i've already picked up and loving it). and plus, he fits right in with the classics line. well anyways, i'm just more let done with the classics jetfire cuz i was expecting more, but i'll probably buy him later when i have some extra cash laying around lol

well thats the end of my rant (if you want to call it that lol) i just love jetfire so much and wanted more from the classic one.

Only Titanium I have is the Optimus and its pretty lackluster. I saw the Jetfire though and it did peek my interest a tad. Do you have both and if so is Jetfire that much better??

as far as die cast goes, i have optimus, which is lack laster as far as posing goes, the design is awesome tho, megatron, avoid at all costs lol, and thunder cracker. and i have to say, the problems that megatron and optimus have are non existent with jetfire and thundercrack. no lose joints at all. if you like the way the figure looks but are worried if its going to fall over at the slighest bump, jetfire and thundercracker are ok. they have pretty much replaced the ball joints with snap joints so it could hold better poses. but i don't think the titanium jetfire is anywhere near as possible as the classics one. but man, hes sweet, actually, jetfire only has ball joints at the knees which are not loose at all, and the rest of them are up and down sliding joints, all very solid. my only real compliant about the die cast jetfire is his wings, if you pick him up, your hand can knock off his wings, and his left arm has a shield piece that limites that arms movement cuz the piece hits his wings, but otherwise, if your looking for a more show piece, jetfire works. he doesn't have that problem that optimus has where he can't hold up his own arms, those problem are none exitisant in the new wave of the die cast line. as a show piece, i give jetfire a 5/5, but as a toy that is to be played with, a 3/5 do to the wings falling off and the limited movement of his left arm. if you want, i my be able to get some pics of him up. if you want to know about the thundercracker i can tell you about him too.

I just got classics starscream this weekend and I LOVE him, I hope they offer the other seeker jets like thundercracker and skywarp. I know they are offering skywarp and a repainted prime as magnus in a 2 pack but i hope they release thundercracker as well. My ONLY complaint, I wish he was a tad bigger, even if he was the same size as classics prime id be happy :woot: .

If he were as big as the Classics Prime I'd be even happier but I'm very satisfied with Starscream. Love the poseability of these figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"