Transformers Info on the upcoming Neo-G1 line...

1987olds442 said:
I really wished they would have made two new limbs for the Devastator and Remolded the head.

Yeah, I don't like the head at all. Looks like a mad octopus

Well they haven't shown up in my area yet, anyone else having any luck?

I actually picked up the Classics Voyager Optimus Prime at my Wal-Mart about a week ago. They only had him and the Voyager Megatron. No sign of the Deluxe ones like Bumblebee or Starscream yet. But I'm definitely keeping an eye out.

BTW, the Optimus is awesoemly cool. Very poseable, looks good and definitely blends the old with the new pretty nicely.

yea, i picked up optimus, hot rod (rodimus), bumble bee, and starscream at walmart and toysrus. walmart also had megatron and astrotrain but i don't like the way either of those figures look, megatrons eye brows remind me of, someone from kiss or some crazy eyeliner, it really turns me off to the toy lol and astrotrain, i've never liked astro, but hey, these toys kick ass! the return of bumble bee! long live G1!

Yeah, at a glance Megatron is a tad of a let down color-wise. Thats why when I get him he's getting repainted. Especially the neon green stuff. I can't stand that neon green.

FEAR THE BAT said:
Yeah, at a glance Megatron is a tad of a let down color-wise. Thats why when I get him he's getting repainted. Especially the neon green stuff. I can't stand that neon green.

Good luck with the light-piping for the eyes, then.

Got Optimus and Megatron and they both rock. I can't wait to see the rest up-close. :woot:

The molds on some of these are great but does anyone have any idea how big they are? What are we talking about here 5 inches? Btw Devastator looks like crap.

Optimus is probably 6 to 6 1/4 inches tall so the others like Bumblebee & Starscream are probably 5 inches.

I found all the Deluxes at ToyRus in Des Moines Iowa, but none of the Voyagers:csad:. I picked up all of them but Rodimus, I'm not a fan of him, but down the line I'll get him. I wish they made either Jazz(Meister) or Prowl instead. I think they have a much bigger fan basis than Rodimus.

I like the minicons, but what's the point? This is not Armada, are they really needed for this line? Only one Transformer in Classics has a minicon peg that I know of and thats Astrotrain's gun, so I really don't see the point of getting these guys.

I've seen all of them here in SD. They're only in Wal-Marts. I picked up only Bumblebee because bumblebee was one of my favorites. And I also picked up that 20th anniversary prime as well. Out of the classic line, I only wanted Bumblebee, Rodimus, Starscream, and Grimlock. When I get all those, I'm practically done with that line.

Heads up to you guys. I found both Voyager Optimus and Megatron at Hastings along with Deluxe Starscream and Bumblebee. I already have Optimus so I passed on him and Megatron (My Wal-Mart has Megatron for cheaper). I did get Starscream just because he the one Deluxe figure I want the most but I had to pony up $13.99 for him. Had he been $10 i woulda got both him and Bumblebee. I can wait on Bumblebbe for now. Starcream is very cool, I like him. I wish the peg holes for his two missle launchers were on his forearms rather than upper arms because they get in the way of his wings that're right behind his arms/shoulders.

And they had the 20th DVD Anniversary Optimus too. He was $80. I'll pass for now.

You can get the 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime cheaper if you order it from www.HasbroToyShop.com it's only $69.99 on there site.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=496&SBR=56&ID=18039&PG=1

A couple of classics have finally started to show up in my area but the only ones I've seen so far is Bumblebee and Astrotrain...and they had qc issues with the paint so I passed for now. I'm prob going to wait later shipments to see if the quality control gets any better.

well i was just at my local toysrus to see if they had the die cast jetfire, but they had him and scourge, but once i saw jetfire in the package, i didn't think he looked as impressive as i thought he would, and since there's a classics version of him coming out soon, i actually didn't pick him up and caved and bought classics megatron and astrotrain, and i must say, both toys are highly impressive, i have some group photos of all the classics if anyone wants to see the size comparrison between all the different classics. o and so far, every store i've gone to, has had the entire classics line.

Does anyone know if there going to make a reissue/neo G1/Master Piece Stunticons? They were always my favorite mergers.

3 photos of the classics line grouped together

IMGA0721.jpg

IMGA0714.jpg

IMGA0719.jpg

i really wish starscream and astrotrain were voyager class figures.

Me too. Especially Astrotrain. He should be bigger than Optimus and Megatron. So Rodimus is about eye to eye wit Starscream??

Damn, this new Bumblebee is so damn cool. His face sculpt makes him look awesome

I wish I could find all those in NC, the only one I've been able to find is Astrotrain....

i live in the suburbs of chicago so its not much of a surprise that i've found them being by a big city and all. yea rod is eye to eye with starscream and astrotrain is the biggest deluxe while bumble bee is the smallest but by far the most detailed of all the deluxes, mainly in the head sculpt, which makes him easily one of the best deluxes to have, not to mention this is the first time he's been around in about 20 years. actually, have any astrotrains or hot rods been made after G1?

Armada Jetfire was repainted into Astrotrain for the Botcon I beleive, and Energon had a Rodimus figure which transformed into a Semi truck.

energon brought back alot of the original characters didn't it?

That Bumblebee is a must. The face sculpt alone does it for me. He looks so cool.

I picked up Megatron and Optimus Prime today... I have to say that they are both really nice figures and I recommend them both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"