Inhumanoids

Discussion in 'Misc. Films' started by ShredderX, Jul 4, 2012.

1. ShredderX Registered

If " Pacific Rim " is a success, do you think a live action movie based on hasbro/sunbow's Inhumanoids toys and cartoons from the 80's,would be a success ? For those of you who don't know, " Inhumanoids " was a series about four scientists in armored suits who fought three giant monsters from the center of the Earth called Inhumanoids ; The firebreathing, Lava dwelling Magmar ( I think that was his name ) who could bring statues to life ; The Giant zombie dinosaur Decompose, who had the power to turned any living creature into an undead ghoul; and the Lovecraftian Tundra, who was a giant plant creature. The scientist had help from ancient monsters called the " Mutors " which consisted of a race of rock people, Redwood tree people, and a magnetic monster that could split into two different creatures. I know it sounds far-fetched, but I think it would make an excellent movie if done right.

2. Pink Ranger The North Remembers

I liked the Inhumanoids, but I'd rather see it rebooted as a TV cartoon again, rather than a live action movie.

3. ShredderX Registered

I feel ya. I would love to see a New Cartoon too, as long as it's not CGI. I still would like to see a live action movie too, and a comic.