Internet trash talk leads to jail time. :)

Mixairian

Dew's Pet
Reaction score
Source:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/internet/06/06/myspace.threat.ap/index.html

Teen charged with threatening official on MySpace blog

Teen charged with threatening official on MySpace blog

Tuesday, June 6, 2006; Posted: 12:25 p.m. EDT (16:25 GMT)

AURORA, Illinois (AP) -- A suburban Chicago teenager is facing felony harassment charges for threatening the life of a school official on MySpace.com, police say.

The 14-year-old allegedly posted the threat on the social-networking Internet site at the beginning of the school year, but it wasn't discovered by school officials until Monday, said Dan Ferrelli, spokesman for the Aurora Police Department.

The teen was charged with felony harassment through electronic communications, referred to the juvenile court system and released into his parents' custody, Ferrelli said. The school district is also investigating.

"It's pretty new to us," said Todd Colvin, assistant superintendent of Oswego Unit School District 308. "It's something schools are all going to have to be dealing with."

Classes at the teen's school, Bednarcik Junior High School in Oswego, ended Monday.

Last month, another suburban Chicago school district decided students would be held accountable for what they post on Internet blogs and social-networking sites.

Starting next year, all students in extracurricular activities in Community High School District 128, which includes Libertyville and Vernon Hills high schools, must sign an agreement that evidence of "illegal or inappropriate" behavior posted on the Internet could be grounds for disciplinary action.

Keep this in mind next time one of you 'tough guys' wants to type smack on Hype.

I'm gonna beat up Dog Lips.. I don't like his face.

Your a ****ing arse jockey Mixairian.

Please dont sue.

Myspace has gotten ridiculous. I wish the hackers would flush it down the toilet.

jag

I think I might have said under a certain set of circumstances I would murder Christopher Nolan with a teddy bear, but I didn't mean it.

I'm totally going to kidnap a poster on here and lock them in my basement. Guess who. I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised.

I'm gonna go beat up the outcasts in the nerd herd table..

you know who you are.

Equint77 said:
I'm gonna beat up Dog Lips.. I don't like his face.
My face is going to kick your fist's ass. :mad:

oh crap. I said I wanted Green Day shot in the knee caps and dropped into a volcano.
Kidding Green Day, kidding!

j/k:p

Equint77 said:
I'm gonna go beat up the outcasts in the nerd herd table..

you know who you are.
That's like 8 people. :o

Wilhelm-Scream said:
oh crap. I said I wanted Green Day shot in the knee caps and dropped into a volcano.
Kidding Green Day, kidding!

j/k:p

you're letting them off easy. :(

1103.jpg

Erzengel said:
That's like 8 people. :o

that's alright... they can form an assembly line and I'll deal with them individually.

some deserve worse beatings than others. :up:

Equint77 said:
that's alright... they can form an assembly line and I'll deal with them individually.

some deserve worse beatings than others. :up:

Seperate they are nothing, but together they form the World's most formidble chick scoring machine. Actually I think it's only 7 of them. :o

Grain Dai should be sent over to Iraq w/o military security...(it isn't a direct insult if you mispell their names!?!!... AAAAAHHHHHH!!!)

Prognosticator said:
Grain Dai should be sent over to Iraq w/o military security...(it isn't a direct insult if you mispell their names!?!!... AAAAAHHHHHH!!!)

Okay, I now want to execute myself!:(

Erzengel said:
Seperate they are nothing, but together they form the World's most formidble chick scoring machine. Actually I think it's only 7 of them. :o

you make them sound like some horrible version of Voltron. :(

hooter-tron. :(

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Hahaha "and I'll form, the ass!"

maybe that's what they'll form into. :(

one huge ass.

A long time ago from the outer regions of the universe
comes a legend....

The legend of HooterTron Defender of the Universe
Loved by noobs, hated by veterans

Prognosticator said:
Prognosticator said:
Okay, I now want to execute myself!:(
This is sad in so many levels

Now, I'm scared to talk dirty online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"