Iron Man World Invincible Iron Man-Animated Movie

FireandIce213

Civilian
Reaction score
Im kinda new to Iron Man, but I became a huge fan after watching the movie...so eventually I watched the animated movie Marvel released on DVD...I didnt know what to expect, but personally I didnt enjoy it that much...Im sure most of yall have seen it and can tell me how you felt about it.

As a fan , I was very excited to see the animated movie, but after watching, I wasrather disappointed, while it was well drawn, it seemed the prople in charge had no idea what to do with the character and his history. One expected a major knock down drag out between Iron Man and Mandarin that never happened, that was the biggest let down of all.
But if you know nothing of Iron Man's history, it was a fairly enjoyable film, not one you'll put in your all time favorites, but nice to see once and a while.

Iron Man Gets captured IN CHINA!!, has dat ever happened in comics or has it always been Afghanistan?

As far as I know after doing quite a bit of research...Tony Stark gets captured in Vietnam.

it's usually wherever the latest big war is in the world. You'll see if we ever invade some country in africa in the real world, the books will reflect he'll get bombed by machete-wielding rebels or child soldiers or something

Well, whether you liked it or not, the film won a huge award yesterday in California as the critics choice for best direct-to-DVD film of 2007, awarded at the TransFORMATions: 7th annual Home Entertainment Summit.
Here's the line : http://marvel.toonzone.net/news.php?action=fullnews&id=28 .
Also the movie is coming to Blueray in September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"