Iron Man 3 IRON MAN 3 - GIF and Avatar Thread

TheIrishAvenger

You are not special.
Reaction score
KZ926.jpg

The trailer for the trailer (because every movie needs to have one) for IM3 is out now, which includes the first footage from the film. If you have any gifs or avatars from any footage we get from the film's marketing, be sure to share them here.

Get to gifin'!

:im:

too bad I can't use an avy here yet because that one of him landing in the new trailer looks bad-ass

Ha! I just posted in regards to an Avy thread in trailer thread lol! Everyone is going to want IM posing lol so I say TC gets dibbs since he opened up the thread :p I'll gladly take IM flying lol

Ha! I just posted in regards to an Avy thread in trailer thread lol! Everyone is going to want IM posing lol so I say TC gets dibbs since he opened up the thread :p I'll gladly take IM flying lol

TC? Me?

^ I've been using the same gif for a year, mind if I snag?

Edited. Weird, It wouldn't show up right when I tried to use it. Oh wait, Never mind. Its cause I can't use 75x75 yet.

Last edited:
Made this one quickly

IM3100.gif
100x100
IM375.gif
75x75

You sir...are a gentleman and a scholar! :D Thanks!

Edit: I have made a grievous error which was kindly pointed out to me below, I meant Miss & Gentlewoman :D. Gracias so much for the avy! :D 100 x 100 doesn't work for me I guess because of post count.

Last edited:

Edited. Weird, It wouldn't show up right when I tried to use it. Oh wait, Never mind. Its cause I can't use 75x75 yet.

Whoops didnt notice this, want to be Avy buddies? :oldrazz:

Can someone make an avvy of Mandarin cocking the pistol?

Lady Marion is a sir/gentleman?

And a lady! <_< *runs*

Lol oops was in a hurry so didn''t even notice it was Lady Marion :p, but women should be aloud to be gentleman! Stop being sexist! See how I flipped that one? lmao

Hi ! Can someone make a gif of 350x150 px of tony posing in his new suit ?
Thanks in advance !!

Of course you can use it :yay:. that's why I made it. And you are only three posts away from 75 x75.

Lady Marion is a sir/gentleman?

lol :woot:

You sir...are a gentleman and a scholar! :D Thanks!

Edit: I have made a grievous error which was kindly pointed out to me below, I meant Miss & Gentlewoman :D. Gracias so much for the avy! :D 100 x 100 doesn't work for me I guess because of post count.

You're welcome. And don't worry about your error, it made me laugh :woot:

Of course you can use it :yay:. that's why I made it. And you are only three posts away from 75 x75.

All the new Iron Man news gave me a opportunity to boost my count without post bumping. :woot:

Can I get a 100x100 gif Avvy of Iron Patriot landing and then walking foward?

Just some of the ones I found on tumblr... If you guys want an avvy made let me know and ill work on them tonight.

rzH4i.gif
i9uRQ.gif

WFJXh.gif
nFln5.gif

jMyT4.gif
9IBeO.gif

PkEcN.gif
5JYEB.gif

nvZgV.gif
ApP5e.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back