Is Superman cast?

\S/JcDc\S/

Superhero
Reaction score
Garth from Darkhorizons just posted the following:

"About three weeks ago some casting sessions took place in London's SoHo area for a movie called Justice League. I didn't know what it was until I saw the character list later. I would have figured it out earlier but with a movie like that one they don't let them actually read from the proper script until they're officially cast.

Anyway after going through a whole bunch of British actors, I heard today that one of them has been cast as Superman. Anyway, the guy everyone is talking about is called Rupert Evans."

The 30-year-old baby-faced British thesp is best remembered as rookie agent John Myers in Guillermo Del Toro's adaptation of the comic "Hellboy" in 2004. His other credits include "Guantanamero", TV movies "North & South" and "Fingersmith," and guest spots on sitcom "My Family" and sci-fi series "Lexx".

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news07/071024a.php

Still a rumor at this point of course. Still... Bring back Routh, heck bring in Welling... Heck bring in Dean Cain at this point :eek:

its about time someone made a thread on this lol
i was thinking about making one but i dont really know how.

I actually kind of like that choice. Eh, on second though... Not so much.

People are going to complain to no end about his height though. Just wait.

No
That is all that needs to be said. It's such a bad obvious choice it shouldn't need dissecting.

I'm going to complain about his outright lack of presence. Look I'm not one to pitch a fit over who is and who isn't cast in a superhero movie, but I can't see this at all. What the hell was wrong with Routh?

I'm going to complain about his outright lack of presence. Look I'm not one to pitch a fit over who is and who isn't cast in a superhero movie, but I can't see this at all. What the hell was wrong with Routh?

Agreed.

sick0020.gif

He's ugly and I don't know what the writer of the article was smoking but that guy is not baby faced.

As for his acting, from what I've seen him in, he's meh, borderline boring.

To quote darth vader from episode 3..............."NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

ps....off topic, that line really killed the movie for me.

To quote darth vader from episode 3..............."NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

ps....off topic, that line really killed the movie for me.

I like to pretend he's saying "FRITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!

It helps a lot.

British actor that is 5'10

Bah the rumor should have been Jude Law instead :)

he looks like brad pitt in this picture

6104blair48758dh8.jpg

sick0020.gif

He's ugly and I don't know what the writer of the article was smoking but that guy is not baby faced.

As for his acting, from what I've seen him in, he's meh, borderline boring.

I've never seen a good looking Superman who wasnt boring. :up:

rob has posted on the boards about it over at iesb, but i think he is saying there is no way its true....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"