It Boy!

I'll go Pink Ranger as well. If for no other reason than to prevent Parker from winning. :o

Really, Sawyer? You're voting for Steve Guttenberg over Tom Selleck? :o

Selleck had the nerve to say Magnum PI was a better show than Cheers. At least Guttenberg knew his place. :cmad:

That's because Guttenberg had no place! :argh:

I actually meant to nominate Pink Ranger on the first page, anyway, so Pink Ranger for me.

Really, Sawyer? You're voting for Steve Guttenberg over Tom Selleck? :o

Don't diss the Goot! He outranks every other actor who ever lived, as measured by combined Police Academy and Cocoon movies! :argh:

Steve Guttenberg was like the Benedict Cumberbatch of the 1980s. :o

Guttenberg was awesome.

Parker might have just solidified my vote for Pink Ranger with that analogy :up:

Guttenberg was awesome.

Parker might have just solidified my vote for Pink Ranger with that analogy :up:

Not sure if you are aware of the historical context of that analogy, but it involved a theoretical scenario where Sawyer, Parker and I were tasked with raising Jennifer Lawrence as our adopted daughter.

Well,I nominated Spider-Aziz last year,and I still think he's the guy with the most class and respectability here,so he gets the nod from me again this year.:up:

Not sure if you are aware of the historical context of that analogy, but it involved a theoretical scenario where Sawyer, Parker and I were tasked with raising Jennifer Lawrence as our adopted daughter.

Oh... in that case, can I nominate Jennifer Lawrence?

I just want to thank everyone who nominated me for my second "It Boy" nomination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"