Italian Spider-Man!

Noooooooo0000000000000000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0000oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Blocked by surf control -- I hate it when I can't see the good stuff when I'm posting at work.

No words are necessary. :understandingnod:

jag

.........I..........well.............yeah.........

:cries:

This is so beautiful. I feel like singing it makes me so happy. The Goblin looks so much better than the movie version.

Mind blown...

It's a crime that that the brilliant minds who've conceived of a piece of art such as Italian Spider-Man keep themselves confined to the entertainment industry. Imagine what they could do for the rest of mankind.

I didn't realise it was a joke until he punched that chick in the face!

.........................................................................yeah :dry:

Wow.Just.Wow
15_4_105v.gif

I'm TOTALLy getting my girlfriend to translate this tommorrow!

I'm TOTALLy getting my girlfriend to translate this tommorrow!

Yeah do that dude. Cause Im pretty sure he suggested the girl to blow him after he punched her lol. :D

*edit* Wait no...I think he says "Shut your mouth pussycat and find me a machido (sp?) pronto!" lol still funny.

Im pretty sure at the end the narrator said "Coming Summer 1964 bring the whole family!" lol

Oh the part where they are dancing and he's playing the trumpets. lol!

Yeah do that dude. Cause Im pretty sure he suggested the girl to blow him after he punched her lol. :D

Im pretty sure at the end the narrator said "Coming Summer 1964 bring the whole family!" lol

Oh the part where they are dancing and he's playing the trumpets. lol!

I know he said something along the lines of "Shut up and bring me a machiotto" after he punched her which was pretty hilarious.

jag

I know he said something along the lines of "Shut up and bring me a machiotto" after he punched her which was pretty hilarious.

jag
It was something like "Shutupyourface!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"