Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier

I guess its best they put this on the PS2 instead of the PS3 bc Im glad that Naughty Dog is woring on Uncharted 2 for the PS3

About damn time. I gave up all hope for a while that they wouldn't come back to this. Kinda sucks it isn't on PS3, as I'd love to see them as they'd appear in next gen but whatever.

Last edited:
I still haven't played Jak III, but the first two are probably my top PS2 platformers, so I'm all for more.

My guess is they're setting them up for a PS3 entrance. The couple have been MIA a looooong time now, and this gives Naughty Dog some time before a grand unveiling of Jak... 5? I think it'll be 5.

Technically 6. There were the first 3, then Jak X the racer, then this and then 6 would be the PS3 one.

Technically 6. There were the first 3, then Jak X the racer, then this and then 6 would be the PS3 one.
Jak X does not count as that was a spinoff racer. I think Jak 3 will be the last game with a number. I dont think the PS3 version if and when that ever gets done will be called Jak 4 or 5

Which is why I said ''technically.'' I read the hands on for this on IGN and it sounds pretty sweet. There's like an eco shortage and Jak ends up with new powers as his normal self, as opposed to Dark Jak. It's apparently between 10-12 hrs long. Just when I had enough games to buy this year, this adds itself on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"