🇺🇲 Jan. 6: The Failed Insurrection of Donald Trump...

US News
Even sports stars can suffer lapses of reason, lol.

Last edited:

You don’t get to anonymously rebel against the government, the authority of the Constitution.

They want freedom of speech insurrection but not face the consequences for it.

You don’t get to anonymously rebel against the government, the authority of the Constitution.

That and so much video of the event is out there on the internet already. Kind of pointless.

It would be nice if all this would stop people from voting for him but it won't.:(

Ignoring the fact that the DOJ likely already has all that video unredacted. He just doesn't want more people to recognize rioters and turn them in.

Yes he does, which was a point I was very worried about in some of the early reporting for the Frasier reboot.

Last edited:

Just came here to post this. I never liked Grammer; I have always thought he was a mediocre actor who can only play one character. I also knew he was a Republican but I had at least hoped he wasn’t a Trumpster. Well, turns out he is. I hope his stupid new show gets canceled and he has to make more terrible movies with the Lawrence brothers.

Grammer has had a few roles he worked well in but he was never an actor I would watch something for. Usually he is incidental to the better actors in a show or movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"