Jane Doe (spy movie/show Idea I have)

jaymes_e06

Avenger
Reaction score
Rated PG-13 for scenes of intense action and some mild laguage.

Jane Doe
Manic Monday

Somewhere in Southeast Asia:
On the top of a dock an exotic looking woman stands readying herself ,she breathes, inhaling and exhaling deeply. The woman inhales the last gasp of air she can muster and dives headfirst into the water directly underneath her. She hits the water and she swims, swims across the entire river like her life depended on it, muscles pulsating as she approaches her destination. A handsome Spanish man with a stop watch pushes down on a button atop of it and looks at her satirically saying “Your loosing your touch Nikki.” She roles her eyes and walks to the bank of the river. “What are you doing here Alana? Cap’n said this was a lone mission.” “He said you might be a little off your game, since this is around the time” he cuts off “…the time you lost your family.”

She looks at him a little annoyed and says brushing off his comment “I work alone, I don’t need yours or anyone else’s help.”
He looks at her and puts up his arms as if to surrender “I know, I know,you never do. I mean how the captain went about getting you here in it self shows how valuable you are. I mean covering it up, making it seem like you went missing.”
She looks away her ember colored eyes look down trying to hold back tears “I don’t want to talk about this.”

They begin to walk to a car Antonio Alana and Nikki Price open the doors and sit down in their seats he finds her eyes wandering and says as he turns on the ignition.
“Nikki seriously, are you okay?”

Ignoring she says “What do we have?”
“Yoyo Osida, an Japanese terrorist, is planning some kind of take over, has some kind of nuclear capabilities blah, blah, blah. You know the drill.”

She gives a smile “So, just another Monday?”

She looks at Alana in a fake strength look that she had become an expert at as they drive away she looks out the window of the car analizing the cars that drive bye.

My name is Nikki Price, I am an Agent for Department H branch of the United States government, there very own Sydney Bristow, if you will.
Antonio Alana’s such an ass, but he speaks the truth, On this day five or six years ago (I try not to count) I did loose my family. To be honest ever since I was hired by Department H my life has consisted of one lose after the other, lose of lives of people I care about, lose of many cars, don‘t wanna get into it, and last but not least lose of blood. I find that whenever someone asks if I’m alright, I lie. I guess I shouldn’t let it show so much but I just became my work, literally. I'm SUPER SPY MIGGY! I used to have friends, a family, and a daughter. I used to have a life. Now, now I have a gun. I feel like I’m rambling. Am I rambling? I miss my mom, I miss my dad, I miss them all, but face it Nikki, to them you’re missing.

Richlandale, California High School:

An exotic looking girl sits in her classroom looking out the window. She looks at the clouds examining each one individually, wondering. The bell rings and on her way out her teacher calls her over “Payton.“ she comes to her teacher “Yes.”

“You okay honey?”

“I’m fine Mrs. Julia.” she says brushing

"Your grades are slipping again. That usually means otherwise." Mrs. Julia says with real concern in her eyes which makes Payten feel even worse.“Are you sure your fine dear? I know it has been five years today since your mother went missing.” Mrs. Julia says concerned

“I’m fine, really, thank you for your concern.” she walks out of the classroom quickly without another word leaving Ms. Julia a little confused.

She walks out to find a girl with posh clothes on and perfect hair doing her make-up. (Beside her was) a boy that is handsome but just a bit frumpily dressed fidgeting his glasses on his face, pulling them up from his nose.

“You coming to ‘The Center’ today?” the boy asks about there after school hang out.

“Umm?what?” Payton looks distracted looking at a group of jocks down the hallway next to their lockers.

“Oh do I sense some sparkage between you and Nick Moore? I could totally hook you two up,” the girl says pointedly motioning towards an attractive teenage boy with a letter jacket.

“No, of course not. I barely know him.”

“Yeah right, you so love him, You love him, It‘s so obvious.”

With wide eyes and flushed cheeks she retorts, “No!”

The boy, ignoring their conversation, said, “So guys are you going to ‘The Center’ or not because Aunt Tamie asked me to…?”

“JP, not important right now. Can you not see our little cuz is totally having her first crush on a guy?”

JP looks surprised and says “Aw I remember my first crush. , so hot, until they had to move with there family to Indiana.." Realizing he's off subject he looks at Payten the Kristina as they stare at him in bewilderment "Our little girl is growing up.” then both him and Kristina look at Payten foundly proud.

Payton looks annoyed. “I don’t like him, guys, please don’t get involved.”

“Hey Nick!” Kristina and JP blurt out simultaneously. Kristina waving her arms as if to signal his attention.

“Kristina!” Payton looks furious.

“What? I’m only kidding.” she says in a self involved way.

Payton looks away and they see she’s serious “Payt where just kidding you know that right? You okay?” JP says.

“It‘s not him I was looking at, it was the guy next to him, Willie Lumberman.” she motions to an overweight sloppy looking boy with a backwards cap on.

“You don’t love Willie do you?” Kristina says looking a little disgusted.

“NO, NO, HELL NO!” she says with large eyes.

“Then why were you looking at him?” JP asks concerned.

“He just said… He said earlier today the ‘You know you moms dead’ thing and the ever so popular 'You'll never find her' oh and I forgot my favorite 'she's in my basment'.”

“Want me to go kick his ass!” JP proclaims readying himself to fight, pulling up his sleeves. “Might get beat the crap out of but hey, wont be the first time.”

“No, JP don’t I’m okay..." She stares at Willie with doe eyes as the boy goes on with his day unaware of the rucus he caused "Just another Monday.”

Hi, I’m Payton Price those are my best friends in the whole world, Kristina “Krissy” and Jameson “JP” Price, also my family, my cousins to be more exact. Kristina is captain of the cheerleading squad and a senior sometimes she might seem like the archetype vain, shallow, cheerleader but ,no that pretty much describes her, I know that she only is that way to hide how she really feels inside though, scared, and alone, like me. James is the intelligent one in our family, or he’s a nerd. He’s the Valedictorian of our entire High School and he‘s only a Junior. He once tried to use the power of ‘The Force’ on my soda can to make it crumple, would have worked to, if yah know he had the power of The Force. I don't know how much more nerdy you can get but he's cool in a way he's never afraid to be himself.

People call our family ‘The Mutts’ mostly because we’re a little bit of everything: Black, Spanish, Asian, and a little bit of Hawaiian, and Irish. My mother Nikki Price has been missing for five years, I miss her so much and no matter how much anyone tries no one can understand what it’s like. I never met my Dad so my Grandma, Barbie Price, is the one who takes care of me. Everyone feels sorry for me, everyone is asking me “Are you okay?” I found that whenever someone asks me If I’m alright, I lie.

A Geisha, A Girl, and A Gun

Somewhere in Eastern Asia:

A woman in full Geisha garb approaches a Men‘s Spa. She walks elegantly to the door and opens it. She says in Japanese:

“I come for Mr. Osida?” smiling and bowing to two Asian men at a table in the spa

“Oh yeah you here for Mr. Osida? He’ll like you. He‘s not here yet, wait in there.” one of the men says

The other grabs her behind “I just might want you for myself.” he says as slobbers drools down his face.

Her eyes close as she balls her fist and grinds her teeth in disgust but quickly recovers with a giggle and says with a fake smile “His room here, through this way?”

motioning towards a nearby room “Yeah that his room.” they say disappointed in her not staying.

“Thank you.” she says with a bow and leaves in direction of the large corridors. Walking through several Shojis she hears men speaking and follows.

She follows the voices until she sees a heavily guarded room she walks by there “Hello, is Mr. Osida in there? I see my way in, thanks.” she says as she tries to walk in the door but is instantly stopped by security and look at her stone-faced “Okay. I take that as no. See you. Thanks so much.” she walks away to the corner and hide behind it as she slightly pears down the corridor. Underneath her outfit some compartments are two guns she quickly unhooks them from a strap on her thys. “Hey boys!” she says loudly with the guns behind her back turning to walk down their hallway. She starts firing hits two of the seven and then gets the guns knocked away by the two biggest they withdraw they’re katanas from their sides. She looks annoyed “Damn, old school.” Nikki hits one in the face with a hard left, then the other with a right, knocking their heads together afterward knocking them out. She takes one of the swords and decapitates them where they stand she then whips the katana down as a way to discard of the crimson debris. The remaining three attack her each individually and she takes them down with skill and position; stabbing one in the neck, the other in the arm and one in the heart totally incapacitating him.

Nikki approaches the door and swats the sword down knocking off the handle. Walking in she starts to look through the files. One of the men from outside somehow survived the massacre with bloodied hands he reaches into his pocket and retrieves a small cylinder with a series of buttons on it and presses down. Suddenly she starts to here ticking, ticking, ticking she begins to investigate where the noise is coming from. She sees a digital clock timer counting down from five minutes. “Oh crap.” is all she says as she quickly takes in as much of the files as she could hold in her hands and jump out of the window then runs the fastest she could conjure her body to evade her escape. She felt the explosion catapult her body forward. Looking around Nikki can only muster one thought “Damn. I think I broke my arm.”

Richlandale, California:

“Damn, burned my finger.” Payton Price winces looking at her red pinky as she holds a candle with her left hand investigating the right. A news truck is parked outside her house ‘so what else is new?’ she thinks to herself as she holds hands with her family. There is an Asian reporter dressed professionally and her cameraman with camera in hand in front of them the reporter speaks: “Today, a family morns the lose of there daughter, sister, and mother, to Payten Price a Freshman at Richlandale High. It has been five years since they have heard from….”

Payton sits in her bathroom and looks in the mirror as if to find her soul within her reflection. Her grandmother comes to her and says
“Honey, they wanna talk to yah.” her grandmothers long hair pulled back and up as always she looks at her eyes the ones of a survivor

“Thanks, Gram. I’ll be right out.”

Over the sink she washes her face. She retorts to herself in the mirror of the bathroom ‘Brave face time.’ She walks out to talk to the roaring crowd of news stations.

Dear Mama

Okay so basically I miss you like crazy and these past five years have been really rough, I mean real rough, things just aren't the same without you here. Our family is a train wreck! I mean some of us are hanging on but then again we aren't, I mean our family has been to hell and back plenty of times and it isn’t a pretty sight. Mom I try to hold on but I don’t think I can any longer I feel like I could blow any second. I just wish you were here and things were like they used to be, I mean holidays aren't the same, like thanksgiving us getting together has just gotten smaller nobody really comes to grandma's for thanksgiving dinner anymore. I haven't really smiled at all I mean when I do its not really how I feel. my smiles are fake if only everyone could see how I really felt, I mean damn I haven't seen or embrace my mother in five years. the only time I get to see you is if I look at a flyer or a t-shirt and I don't want that anymore. I’m tired of all this why did they take you, why didn't I go with you, why couldn't they have just taken me?? Well mom I love you more than miss you.

Dear baby P.

Why was I so stupid? I haven’t seen or embraced my daughter for five years being a secret agent was something I thought I wanted but I guess I feel that there is to much I’m missing out on. I packed a bag today and got a one-way ticket back to Richlandale… I don’t know what that means. I wish that it were that simple. I wish I could start over and not have taken the deal, I know I can’t. I wish I didn’t have these file to turn into Department H by tomorrow. I wish I could call but the work I do is to dangerous to have you be in a position of you being hurt. I couldn’t bare if what I do hurt you so distance is for the best. I talked myself out of coming back to you again. I’ll probably unpack soon and refund my money. So I guess this is who I am now, a Jane Doe, nameless, faceless, unseen. I feel so selfish all the time but the Mission comes first, It has to come first. I used to have a life. Now I have a gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"