JAWS ON BLU-RAY AUGUST 14th

Wolfwood

Shasta McNasty
Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG OMG.

BLU-RAY COMBO PACK INCLUDES BLU-RAY + DVD + DIGITAL COPY +
ULTRAVIOLET PLUS OVER 4 HOURS OF BONUS FEATURES:

-The Shark is Still Working: The Impact & Legacy of Jaws - All-new feature-length documentary featuring never-before-seen footage and interviews with cast and crew including Steven Spielberg, Richard Dreyfuss and Roy Scheider.

-The Making of Jaws: A feature-length documentary featuring interviews with key cast and crew

-Jaws: The Restoration: An all-new in-depth look at the intricate process of restoring the movie.

-Deleted Scenes

-Outtakes

-From the Set: An insider's look at life on the set of Jaws

-Storyboards

-Production Photos

-Marketing Jaws

-Jaws Phenomenon

-Original Theatrical Trailer

-BD-Live: Internet-connected features

-My Scenes: Bookmark your favorite scenes

-Pocket BLU App: App for smartphones and tablets. Take content on the go!

DVD FEATURES INCLUDE:
Spotlight on Location: The Making of Jaws: Highlights from the full-length documentary featuring interviews with key cast and crew. Digital Copy + UltraViolet

Jaws On Blu-Ray

Here's an 8 Minute video on the restoration process.

[YT]hLWvXaeDzwU[/YT]

Finally.

Now give me my Schindler's List Blu-Ray, Spielberg :o.

awesome.gif

I'm going to need a BIGGER shelf. Day 1 buy for me. :woot:

I'm just thrilled they're putting "The Shark is Still Working" on there. I still haven't seen it.

Wolfwood, you haven t seen JAWS? Dude...

The original Blockbuster. Without Jaws in 1975 we wouldn t have any CBMs these days.

I'm going to disagree with that. Yeah it was the original but Star Wars was the next year so

Jaws was the original summer blockbuster. There's no argument there.

Wolfwood, you haven t seen JAWS? Dude...

The original Blockbuster. Without Jaws in 1975 we wouldn t have any CBMs these days.
He said he hasn't seen the documentary.

But Jaws had nothing to do with the takeoff of the superhero genre. That came 14 years later with Batman in 1989. Maybe Superman to a lesser extent as well.

Last edited:
Jaws was the original summer blockbuster. There's no argument there.

He said he hasn't seen the documentary.

But Jaws had nothing to do with the takeoff of the superhero genre. That came 14 years later with Batman in 1989. Maybe Superman to a lesser extent as well.

What I was saying was more like: "without JAWS there wouldn t even have been a Superman film. Not to speak of Batman."

And the true take off of the superhero genre came with 2002s Spider-Man.

Hard to believe Jaws came out a hundred years ago. When you look at it that way, the shark looks great.

Damn Swedes! Why don't we get something like that? Don't they want my money? :(

Something I wanted to share.
319943_10150296885565028_508345027_8084428_212189627_n.jpg

Yes, that is ME with THE buoy from Jaws and THE bag Hooper carries.

Do you own them or are they part of an exhibit?

This is the house of one of the makers of "The Shark is Still Working". He won it in an auction. It's signed by the girl who played Crissy.

Can't wait to get this. Never got around to getting it on DVD, this Blu-ray is definitely a day one purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"