Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors comes to DVD!!!!

DOG LIPS

El Señor Presidente
Reaction score
JayceWheeledWarriors.jpg

Aaawwww yeeyah, son!

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Jayce-Wheeled-Warriors-Volume-1/8557

Tvshowsondvd.com reports that Shout! Factory is bringing the 1980s toon Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors on DVD in Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors: Volume 1.

The show is about a young man named Jayce who is the leader of a group of humans called the Lighnting League as they search for Audric (Jayce's father) to unite the magic root in order to stop the Monster Minds, and their leader, the terrorfying Saw Boss.

Bonus features include the scripts "Escape from the Garden", and "Steel Against Shadow" (which was written by J. Michael Straczynski). No word on how many episodes will be on the 4-disc set.

I never got any of the vehicles. I thought they were pretty neat when I was littler

all i want is the full version of the end credits song,

what a classic song, would love to hear a full version of that song.

I remember watching that show as a kid. I loved it. It scared me though.

I never watched this :(

Yeah, used to love this show when I was a kid.

The only thing was that they used to show it on tv in my region at some ungodly hour in the morning - was always half asleep.

Same with M.A.S.K., Bionic Six and G.I.Joe :cmad:

I'd kill to get Bionic Six and M.A.S.K out on dvd.

M.A.S.K. is out on dvd in Australia. I've got the whole series. I've never seen Jayce but I've just pre-ordered Brave Starr. Sorry, I'm just so excited that I had to tell somebody. :grin:

If 'somebody' had a region free DVD player, they could have been watching the M.A.S.K. episodes like the rest of us. :hehe:

They don't make intro themes like they used to!

[YT]Fw8lgSkh0M8[/YT]

I hope this does well and other lesser known 80's toons like MASK make it on DVD.

Oh man, I looooooove this show. Fond childhood memories.

I think it's strange that Australia and the UK got M.A.S.K. on dvd and America doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"