• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Jennifer Lawrence & Amy Schumer Comedy Project

kvz5

HBIC
Staff member
Reaction score
This is going to make so much money! It'll also be nice to see JLaw in a straight up comedy. :awesome: :up:

Ms. Lawrence casually broke some news: She is writing a comedic screenplay with Amy Schumer and the women plan to co-star in it.“We play sisters,” Ms. Lawrence said. “We’re almost done writing. It just flowed out of us. We’ve got about 100 pages right now.”She continued, “Amy and I were creatively made for each other. We have different flavors. It’s been the most fun experience of my life. We start the day off on the phone, laughing. And then we send each other pages. And we crack up. I’m flying out tomorrow to see her in Chicago. We’ll write a little bit with her sister, Kim, who worked with Amy when she was writing ‘Trainwreck.’”

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2...-together/?smid=tw-nytimesarts&smtyp=cur&_r=1

This could be a really good movie.

There better be a scene where they have to dispose of a human corpse somehow.

Buzzfeed is probably going crazy with happiness

I'm pretty sure Amy Schumer is a government experiment, possibly tied to Area 51. She's here to test the patience of people who enjoy real comedy.

I wanna see Lawrence's humor in a movie. She is hilarious in every interview I have watched her

I'd buy a ticket for that. Provided Lawrence doesn't bring David O'Russell to direct.

I assume they'll be playing siblings. I could buy Schumer as JLaw's somewhat less attractive older sister.

Okay, that sounded a little b****y. :o

But only a little. You hit just the right amount of *****y there.

I wish they were playing lovers instead of sisters.

Sisters + road trip

Gee. They met once in the Hampton's and now they're best buds?

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...nces-vacation-in-the-hamptons-detailed-201548

tZSn82b.jpg

Some people just hit it off right at the start.

Yeah, these two clearly have hit it off.

[YT]AUd8SmVSE9Q[/YT]

Two loud and goofy girls who say whatever the bloody hell they want with no filter? Match made in heaven. I expect comedy gold from this now.

I assume they'll be playing siblings. I could buy Schumer as JLaw's somewhat less attractive older sister.

Okay, that sounded a little b****y. :o

Saying "somewhat less attractive" is being very generous to Amy.

I honestly don't find her funny at all. The first time I saw her was on the Charlie Sheen roast. She and Anthony J-whatever were both so terrible. Watched her a couple times since then (mostly people sendings YouTube links), and I just don't think she's funny at all.

I'm sure someone will see my post as a "this guy thinks women can't be funny" post, but it's not. There are many extremely funny women out there, but I don't think she is one of them.

There are funny chicks in existence, but they're more of the "random humor" type, you know the ones.

Directors who could knock this out of the park:

Judd Apatow
Elizabeth Banks
Martha Coolidge
Ari Sandel

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon