John Sheridan (Bruce Boxleitner) joins Heroes

hlbimage

Civilian
Reaction score
Why hasn't this been reported yet ?

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-e...usiello-Report/Ausiello-Scoop-Bruce/800039151

I've got more exclusive Heroes casting news for you guys to dissect during this, the longest hiatus in TV history!

Bruce Boxleitner, who played Scarecrow to Sabrina Duncan's Mrs. King in the mid-80s, has snagged a top-secret recurring role that was originally going to be modeled after Sen. John McCain. The character has since been reconceived, and now all I know for sure is that he'll be sharing scenes with a female series regular.

By the way, although it may seem like Heroes is getting ready to force-feed us another batch of newbies, an NBC insider insists that's definitely not the case. Yes, the show is introducing some new faces next season, but the primary focus, my source maintains, will remain "on the core characters from the pilot."

I think I speak for Heroes fans everywhere when I say, Hallelufreakinlujah.

Never heard of him.

I take it you never watched Babylon 5? I loved Scarecrow and Mrs. King.

Arthur Petrelli, perhaps?

Heroes_12.jpg

2954791fj3.jpg

He didn't help out Tron, he WAS Tron you dolt.

As soon as I heard this, I immediately thought of him as Arthur Petrelli.

Yea... i've never watched those shows.
To me he looks like he'd pass for Mr. Petrelli though.

I immedietely thought of Mr Petrelli

Agreed. Throw some horned rimmed specs on him and you got Papa P.

He does have a similar look to Mr. Petrelli. Can't wait for the third season! :woot:

Holy Nerdgasm, Batman, Bruce fricken Boxleitner! Sweet

He'd make a believable Artie Petrelli. Being that he has good looks, he could've sired the Petrelli boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"