"Joker Origin" Video

It started off really well (and i mean really well, the cards were errie) but kinda lost it with all the boxing and slow shots of him in the car, if you edited all that out and kept it from where we see heath (or whoever it really is) in the bank, change the music,

you could be onto something.

Ignore the people on here who are saying its horrible, it aint it just needs refining, and i doubt they could do better.

Even though rather conventional I thought it was actually very good, and made me want to see some form of origin in TDK, so we could get Heath pre-transformation, that Joker would be even more tragic.

Even though rather conventional I thought it was actually very good, and made me want to see some form of origin in TDK, so we could get Heath pre-transformation, that Joker would be even more tragic.

Ditto.

Good video, man. I enjoyed it :)

Not too bad.. nothing really jokerish, but the editing was well done. Good effort!

Nice montage of Ledger stuff, good job

What movie is that boxing/criminal stuff from??

--dk7

Actually that was Very Nicely done.

I agree nothing seemed really Jokerish, but then again...Heath hasnt really done anything to get that out of.

I liked the whole end part though.

For the music editing, I use Windows Movie Maker, because you can splice them together so they kind of blend. Not so choppy then. You just drag one into the other.

The parts where he is boxing and pulling the mask from his face is from "Two Hands". Which is a great movie. He's pretty badass in that movie. Young and naive, but badass. :woot:

I got a lot of stuff from Two Hands, and from Candy. I own both of those.

I do wish I had more to choose from as far as putting together a good "joker" montage. And I would also like to see the more human side of him. The tragedy behind what happens to him. I'm a girl, so I can get a little sappy, but I want to see him mow people down with an AK, too, so I guess it evens out. :oldrazz:

And that's ok if some people say that it's horrible or they don't like it. People have different tastes. Not everybody likes everything. I'm cool with it. :yay:

"Nicely played, Costanza."

^LOL! :hyper:

Thanks for watching guys!

For the music editing, I use Windows Movie Maker, because you can splice them together so they kind of blend. Not so choppy then. You just drag one into the other.

THANKS! I will definetly try that out the next time I need to edit something with more than one song in it.

Nice job, but at the end you kinda lost it there.

Never the less good editing overall.

BTW, why is this in the The Dark Knight (Spoilers) section? :huh:

Somewhat nice.....except for Jack Napier.

Nice work, thanks for sharing! (does belong in the non spoiler thread)

fceeviper - not sure if anyone told you yet, but you might want to change ur avvy.

He doesn't need to change his avvy aSyluM7, it's not one of the leaked pictures.

It's the one off IGN :)

Just thought I'd let you know.

Thanks guys. :yay:

(If it has to be moved, that's fine. I wasn't sure where I should put it. I never go into the other non-spoiler section. lol)

This video is great, Shadow! Really well done! I loved everything about it :up:

Thank you, The Joker.

I've updated it a little bit, and I will be posting it soon on youtube. (the newer version)

However, while waiting for Youtube to allow me to do so (it's been acting up lately) I have since posted this magnificent piece:

(trust me, if any of you participated in the "Joker's Socks" thread, you'll appreciate this) :woot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE-lFvxdhTE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"