Iron Man Jon Favreau updates production & talks Gwyneth!

Advanced Dark

Avenger
Reaction score
http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?...en=5557E427-604A-4CC2-A152B6FB983FB1924535443

Gwyneth Paltrow has been cast as Virginia Pepper Potts. I met her on an idie called Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle many years ago. We begin filming in eight weeks.

Stan Winston is working on the suit. Sets are being built. Fergus and Ostby(Children of Men) are working on the script. Matty Libatique is shooting it. Everything is really coming together.

I put this in the Q & A thread since that has everything from myspace as well.

Jon's going to knock this one out of the park...

Only eight more weeks and we'll finally start seeing official images from the movie.

Here's hoping that we hear more casting news soon.

I would guess, we should hear something on the Mandarin front next, since he's the last "main" character left to be cast.

There is also Obadiah Stane. I recall Jon saying that he would also be a majror character.

I still can't quite believe just how good this movie is looking. I mean sure Favreau's had his successes, but this certainly doesn't seem like a movie being made by the same guy that did Elf.

^ Elf was a huge success as well so that's good. Zathura wasn't a financial success but it was a great film. Now he has great material and no doubt will give us his best film yet.

I really liked Elf, it was a very funny movie, nice edition to holiday faves

I have a feeling we're going to LOVE Gwyneth in this role...

I agree, she seems very excited to get the role and is looking forward to acting along side Robert Downey Jr.

ps. can we get a Iron Man smiley, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"