Josh Hartnett as...

Aeltri

Elf in Training
Reaction score
Considering Tom Hiddleston has already been cast as Loki and there was mention of ol' split face being in the script:

maljo.jpg

The resemblance is uncanny O_O. To think that I modified very little except for the skin tone, wig and costume...Of course, JH would have to work on perfecting the posh british accent one tends to associate with that character.

Last edited:
I don't particularly think Josh Hartnett needs to be anywhere near Thor, but that's just me. I was glad when his name finally stopped coming up in relation to Thor.

yea plus he will be busy next year doing that gunslinger film.

He's not my first pick either but he does look the part. I think David Bowie would fit the role best, either him or Julian Sands. Unfortunately, it's not likely any one of those two will be involved in the film.

Last edited:
I could see Sands doing it. He was in Stargate SG-1, for crying out loud. ;)

Forgot about that :doh:. He's got the voice down, only thing is now Malekith looks somewhat younger by comparison :hehe:. I was just skimming through the original comics and I have to say that Hartnett's facial features match those of the dark elf a bit more. This is coming from a professional artist; I've had to draw faces 'just so' lord knows how many times. I think SFX makeup could do the trick, however I'll have to see what Sands would look like in costume with photoshop :cwink:.

Last edited:
is this character even due to be showing up in the film at all, cause i thought it would just be thor/loki/their father, sif/jane foster to name a few.

I doubt it's going to be a single movie, there is just too much to cover. It's likely that it'll lead into a version of Simonson's Ragnarok run, which is to this day (IMHO) the best Thor story arc ever. What could be more action packed than that? Anyone versed in Norse Mythology knows that you can't have Ragnarok without Fimbulwinter, in Marvel's Earth-616 Fimbulwinter involved Malekith and his Magic Icebox of Doom :cwink:.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"