Juno

I haven't seen this film, I've heard nothing but positive things about it. So I'm going to ask here, is it worth watching?

1) best movie of 2007 imo, even over greats like NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN or THERE WILL BE BLOOD...
2) lovin the avvy man

I'm with Shoemeister. I enjoyed it, but didn't love it like the majority of the people. I don't think it deserved to be nominated for best film at the oscars but Diablo Cody winning is okay by me. The dialouge is unique but I know I never talked like that.

You're not alone. It just didn't do anything for me.

1) Really? Wow! I guess I better rent Juno this weekend and watch it! And thanks.

2) :up:

love the Deleted Scenes though.. watching the movie now... at the part when Juno witnesses Mark tell vanessa that he's leaving her... :(

I bought the special two disc edition at Best Buy, that comes with the school symbol shirt that Michael Cera wears, it was the last copy in the store with the shirt, and it was my size, :up::D. Made my day.

I bought the special two disc edition at Best Buy, that comes with the school symbol shirt that Michael Cera wears, it was the last copy in the store with the shirt, and it was my size, :up::D. Made my day.

lucky, our best buy was out and that was the only reason i bought it at best buy... sigh...

The best part of this movie was the final theme "Anyone Else But You" of The Moldy Peaches. Awesome song.

finally watched it last night with some friends...definitely worth all the awards hype and praise it got...funny, touching...offbeat. Very impressed. The dialog at first was bothering me, plus i remember so many people making jokes about...but i managed to tune it out, and eventually as the movie progressed there seemed to be less of it. 8 1/2 out of 10.

*sniffles* oh poor Vanessa and baby...whatever the baby's name is. *sighs*

I really liked this film. I liked these random, Indie films. I loved Bleeker and I think this movie was awesome for Ellen Page. She is everywhere now!

i finally went out and rented juno...and i have to say...in the beginning...the film ticked me off...especially that guy from the office...he annoyed me...then the movie kicked into gear...and i fell in love with the story...great story...8.5...but i voted 9

I really liked this film. I liked these random, Indie films. I loved Bleeker and I think this movie was awesome for Ellen Page. She is everywhere now!

I know she's even in my avatar. :wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"