Jurassic League

GutterTalk

Civilian
Reaction score
What do people think about the new Justice League series where they are all dinosaurs? As dumb as it may sound, I'm totally pumped for this! All the details are on Polygon.

The_Jurassic_League_01_02_03.jpg

Definitly looks like crazy fun.
As i said in the Comics thread, im already into the merchandise you can do with this.
You can go super wild with this idea and it can easily become one of DCs most marketable ideas.
Imagine having a display full of DC characters inspired Dinosaurs around...pretty cool.

But im also in general interested in how they build this in terms of a narrative and all.
Really hyped for this already.

Definitly looks like crazy fun.
As i said in the Comics thread, im already into the merchandise you can do with this.
You can go super wild with this idea and it can easily become one of DCs most marketable ideas.
Imagine having a display full of DC characters inspired Dinosaurs around...pretty cool.

But im also in general interested in how they build this in terms of a narrative and all.
Really hyped for this already.
Good points! Didn’t really think about all that. I really hope they do this well so this product line takes off. Combining superheroes and dinosaurs, what’s not to love? Will be an easy sell to my nieces. :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"