Just Brought The UK Sin City Recut and Extended DVD

£6.99 is a good price, BB 2 disc SE was a £5.00 bargain.

You must have accidentally got the 1-disc barebones edition.

nope he is absolutely correct I've bought the same thing and all the extra's they promise aren't on the first dvd. can't be bothered to bring it back.

Sin City: Recut & Extended has not been released in the UK

Sin City: Recut & Extended has not been released in the UK

It has but you can only get it from HMV stores.

I still can't believe they were so cheap as to release packaging with the wrong details on the back. It's not even like its one or two small features.

Bringing mine back tomorrow and using my money to buy Tekkonkinkreet (sp) instead.:o

Your right i had a look today. Phone trading Standards and get some free stuff out of it

Bought It In Store Today. 10 Quid For The 2 Disc Edition. Has The Theatrical Cut And A Host Of Extra's On Disc 1 And The Recut & Extended Version Along With Some Special Features On Disc 2.

^Thats the version i bought, and this is the extended and recut version which was only released in the last couple of weeks in the UK.

The one you bought sounds like the previous, barebones version The Cajun.

I made a thread a while back about the HMV exclusive edition, warning that disc 1 was the same vanilla release thrown in with disc 2 of the special edition.

Now that the 2 disc version is on general release, is it absolutely confirmed that all the features are there?!......

I've got it and it has loads of stuff on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"