Justice League

from what the articles saying it's not even that. We'll just wait and see for more details.

batman-arkham-world.jpg

I am getting the vibe that this is all a cover for the next edition of the Batman:Arkham franchise. If you look at "Lego Batman 2", you can see a trend afoot where they are featuring the DC heroes (i.e.) in subsequent Batman games (possibly in the run up to a Justice League film or a Batman film that would introduce the same). Don't be surprised if the next Batman game will be titled "Batman: Arkham World" and would feature heroes like Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, The Flash, and Green Lantern with possible DLC featuring Supergirl, Huntress, Zatanna, Blue Beetle, Captain Marvel, et. al. This may encompass environments on land sea and air (and maybe even space) were each of these heroes are the strongest and would be the best fit for a certain mission. You might think that Arkham City was the game of the year, but if the do this the way I am thinking they are, this might be the game of the decade.

Guys, let's make one thing clear:

Batman: Arkham World is a joke.

A JOKE!!!! FOR THE SPIKE TV AWARDS!!!!! WHICH ARE A HUGE JOKE AS WELL!!!

Thank you for your time. :yay:

Rocksteady has my trust : they have made two of the best video games as well as comic book entries in said medium. I will be preordering this as soon as it is on Amazon.

Guys, let's make one thing clear:

Batman: Arkham World is a joke.

A JOKE!!!! FOR THE SPIKE TV AWARDS!!!!! WHICH ARE A HUGE JOKE AS WELL!!!

Thank you for your time. :yay:

But the "Arkham" brand is a big seller (over 12 million copies sold). It would behoove anyone to use that in the title of a game. It might not be "Arkham World", but it would make sense that it be a game based on the "Arkham" brand. "Arkham Justice" or "Arkham Beginnings" are good names as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"