• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kaitlin Olson is 'The Mick' on FOX

Pictured: more immoral than anything seen on "The Mick".

timallen78mug1.jpg

TV Watchdog Group Calls On Fox To Resuscitate ‘Last Man Standing’ And Bury ‘The Mick’ In “Win-Win”

"Kill the show about the crass woman in favor of the show about the crass man!" is certainly some sort of optics, Parents Television Council. I look forward to the swift eye-roll from FOX and a door slamming in your face.

The funny thing is, The Mick didn't even really push the boundaries all that much. For as much as it hyped itself up to be the next Its Always Sunny, it was really just your typical network sitcom with a few more gross out gags. Its not as if it were some risque, morally offensive show (at least no more so than anything else on network TV).

And who is giving credence to anything that sham of a group claims? PTC should be seen as inconsequential and ignored. Nothing they say is meaningful or not full of hypocrisy.

That Halloween episode was hilarious. That explosion and the Randy Johnson shoutout

it's good so far this season, but not as great as season 1

Kaitlin might just be the funniest actress on tv. Maybe 2nd if we consider Kate McKinnon

Olson was great on the show. So was the actors for Alma and Jimmy. But the show itself wasn't that good. After binging the first season, I was excited for S2, but the characters got too unlikeable and weren't as funny as the characters on Veep, IASIP, Curb your Enthusiasm to make up for being that unlikeable imo

I liked the show well enough, but to me, the real tragedies today are B99 and Last Man on Earth.

Yeah, I can't really say I'll miss The Mick like I will Brooklyn Nine-Nine, but it came as the biggest surprise to me since I thought that would have been the most likely renewal out of the three, to be honest.

This and B99 were both surprises though Mick was less so.

Damn. :(

Love this show, but I guess it's understandable, it does come off pretty niche and I doubt it was much of a ratings-drawer.

Finally finished S2. Such a shame this was cancelled, the show was hilarious and brilliant at times. Every single episode had a huge wtf moment that left me gasping or jaw dropped. I haven't enjoyed a new comedy this much in such a long time. Guess I'm going back to not watching anything on FOX.

season 2 was weaker than season 1. I'm surprised this wasn't airing on FX or Showtime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"