Keaton Dishes Out Some Vengeance On The Pittsburgh Pirates

Furious Styles

Sidekick
Reaction score
http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/5491754

"Look, I'd do it, too, if I were a businessman," said Keaton, a suburban Pittsburgh native known for his role as Batman. "But, at some point, you've got to win. I think fans have been gracious. And maybe not vocal enough. Maybe not vociferous enough with their displeasure. That's my opinion."

5492090_36_2.jpg

He screwed up the first attempt, not like Carl Lewis bad but it sailed far left...He threw a pretty good second pitch.

The local media guy here in Toronto blasted Keaton calling him Mr. Mom...I would have found it funny if the guy saying it didn't look like an N'Sync backup dancer, and not to mention the fact Keaton probably makes so much money off of Batman he could buy the media outlet and fire the guy.

Keaton should buy the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Why would the Toronto guy care about what Keaton said? :confused: Keaton's just being a fan of the team. A team 500 miles away from Toronto. Toronto guy sucks. :down

Don't worry, Keaton's already taken care of the Toronto guy.

CConn said:
Keaton should buy the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Why would the Toronto guy care about what Keaton said? :confused: Keaton's just being a fan of the team. A team 500 miles away from Toronto. Toronto guy sucks. :down

:confused: I dunno either man, it seemed like he was dismissing Keaton because he was Mr. Mom, which seemed ridiculous, but I did notice that as he was referring to Keaton's past roles, he never mentioned Batman, so it looked like he was trying to paint Keaton as a loser, but he was the one who came off as the idiot.

Keaton > Toronto Sports Guy

This is what Keaton will say next time this guy dares to talk about him in such a disrespectful manner:
keatonstare.jpg

Batman, the Mardi Grass and now this.

Keep it up Keats!!!

SharonNash said:
What for? Just yo keep him off the screen?:(
That doesn't make sense. :(

You should die now. :down Or at least move to Minnesota. :up:

El Payaso said:
Batman, the Mardi Grass and now this.

Keep it up Keats!!!

Lol!

You're the man Keaton!

Now if only you'd get a role in another good film.

He was actually taking some flack for this in the sports media but most people I saw on ESPN agreed with what he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"