Kids Next Door - Yeah,... I'm a fan "Just in Time."

Varient

Guru for Geeks
Reaction score
Last Weekend ENDED a KND Marathon as the Series concluded with a "Final" episode.

First of all the concept of Child Agents for a planetwide organization which is headquartered on the moon and spends it's time defending Children under 13 from Super Villians, Teched out Teens, AND Unruly adults was for me a fresh idea.

Everything about the series touched on some part of Media-americana. I rolled at the Parodies of "Father Knows Best" and Bill Huxtable from the Cosby Show.

I hooted at the Wordplay and the techbase - "TWO BY FOUR Technology" where they can build anything from a handgun that spanks or throws Grizzly bears to Starships.

STARSHIPS!!!

Like usual I was walking past the TV in the livingroom when the marathon was maybe a quarter done while my son was watching it.

I was HOOKED.

There was so much "tongue in cheek" in the "Battle Ready Armor" episode that I had to watch more.

LOL

Supervillians like "The Tolietnator" and "Count Spankula"????

Has ANYONE ELSE SEEN THIS "KIDS sHOW??"

This show was very good,it was at it's height in 2002-2005. The movie Operation Z.E.R.O blew me away for a cartoon movie,especially the end. Bravo KND..bravo..

I remember when the show first started as a show that viewers got to vote on to be a whole series. I think KND, and and the grim adventrues of billy and mandy won the contest.

This show was very good,it was at it's height in 2002-2005. The movie Operation Z.E.R.O blew me away for a cartoon movie,especially the end. Bravo KND..bravo..

It was on in 2002???

I hope this comes out in Dvd.
(sigh - I just started collecting Avatar,.. and before this the entire Full Metal Alchemist,... I dropped Inyuasha and Ranma 1/2 for not improving as the series moved on.)

I remember when the show first started as a show that viewers got to vote on to be a whole series. I think KND, and and the grim adventrues of billy and mandy won the contest.

I've seen the grim adventures,... how the heck did KND lose to that garbage??

I saw Operation Z.E.R.O. It was really good for a kid's show. How Father was really Nigel's uncle and that his dad was #0 was a really good twist. I didn't get a chance to see the last episode, though. I was at work. Was it good?

I saw Operation Z.E.R.O. It was really good for a kid's show. How Father was really Nigel's uncle and that his dad was #0 was a really good twist. I didn't get a chance to see the last episode, though. I was at work. Was it good?

whoa.

The show remains much deeper than I thought.

"# zero?" That explains the last episode then.

I enjoyed it,...

But there were parts I didn't get.

V.

I really didn't like the live action mix with the cartoon. But it was a good way to end the show. The Stay Young thing was very touching too.

My favorite episode will always be S.U.P.P.O.R.T. :woot:

I found Numba 5 and Numba 2 marriage kinda weird. I always thought he'd marry Cree.

I really didn't like the live action mix with the cartoon. But it was a good way to end the show. The Stay Young thing was very touching too.

My favorite episode will always be S.U.P.P.O.R.T. :woot:

I found Numba 5 and Numba 2 marriage kinda weird. I always thought he'd marry Cree.

Yes.
I thought it would be he and cree also,.. I thought #5 would end up with (Not the "greatest" knd operative,... but he was supposed to be One of the best that she had to decomission.) # 9.

hmmmn,... I'm not the only adult fan,.............
attachment.php

and

attachment.php

Attachments

• anime_knd_small.jpg
    anime_knd_small.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 8
  • KND_s_Gotta_Hurt_.JPG
    KND_s_Gotta_Hurt_.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back