Kim Jung Un Executes Uncle by Feeding Him Alive to Dogs

So some NBA players going to North Korea and playing basketball with its dictator is worse than killing and eating people? :huh:

Yeah, that's absolutely positively what I meant. There is no possible way at all that I was using exagerated sarcasm to express my disgust with the basketball players....no, no way at all I would do that...instead I would actually express that a mass murdering cannibal was a better more decent person than them. Yep....that's what it was....you now see me for I am....pro cannibalism....pro mass murder.....anti basketball.

tumblr_m41qh2SaPj1r00g1wo1_400.gif

tumblr_m41qh2SaPj1r00g1wo4_400.gif

lmao :woot:

I was born in a 3rd world country and then lived in a corrupt violent one before being able to experience what's it's like to live in a democratic country. So I know the difference between here and there, and I've also read enough to understand that NK is a level beyond anything I've ever seen... So yeah, it pisses me off to see morons like the celebrities previously mentioned not only "go and visit" this despot but actually defend him. To what? Make some sort of statement that the government where you live isn't perfect? That is stupid and dangerous, because they're using their status to create doubt and confusion in some less educated people.

Celebrities shouldn't be something to aspire to begin with :o They can be some pretty messed up individuals. I always hated this adhesion that common people have towards celebrities, watching their every move and getting attached emotionally :doh:
I bet there are no lady gagas and rodmans in NK :o

So some NBA players going to North Korea and playing basketball with its dictator is worse than killing and eating people? :huh: I still don't see why it should be a jailable offense, except that you don't like it.

What is this killing and eating people that you mention? Where did it happen?

Last edited:
Our country might be a corporate sponsored death star but it's Disney World compared to the Hell that is North Korea.

I am not talking about the US only. The whole world is pretty messed up on its own way really. Some countries have more problems, others have less.

Not to sound like a broken record, but North Korea is (thankfully, yet nonetheless unfortunately) pretty damn unique.

To compare it to any other country, especially liberal democracies, is just ridiculous.

The ruiner of fun strikes again :o .Of course, North Korea is a despotic hellhole, but from the start this story has sounded a bit ..... hard to swallow (sorry). I mean, wouldn't the starving dogs have turned on each other if they were that hungry?

As it turns out, this thread should be more about how lazy or sloppy today's journalists are in sourcing their stories than North Korea feeding purged leaders to hundreds of hungry dogs. I guess the moral is, don't believe (or publish) everything you read on anonymous Chinese micro-blogs, guys.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/world/...tale-originated-as-chinese-satire-254449.html

Or even worse, he could be an actor ala Trevor Slattery in IM3 :o Teh dissapointment :awesome:

And how do you know that article is truth JJJ? Maybe its to lead us astray while dog feedings are going on on the regular in NK.

Always questions! Always.

Yeah, that's absolutely positively what I meant. There is no possible way at all that I was using exagerated sarcasm to express my disgust with the basketball players....no, no way at all I would do that...instead I would actually express that a mass murdering cannibal was a better more decent person than them. Yep....that's what it was....you now see me for I am....pro cannibalism....pro mass murder.....anti basketball.

Well, you are the person who insisted that someone who plays basketball with a dictator ought to be tried for treason, so excuse me if I have a hard time getting a grip on what your priorities are.

Technically if he was alive when the dogs attacked him, aren't they the killers?

And if he was dead, then wasn't Kim Illin' just feeding his dogs?

And calling Rodman a basketball player is a stretch now isn't it?

C? You're anti basketball?!? How the hell long have I been away?

Guys could someone tell me what's this cannibalism thing that was mentioned a while back from Rachel Dawes? Where did it happen?

I don't know what Rachel's talking about, but some North Koreans did resort to cannibalism in the 90's due to extreme famine. It wasn't like they went around killing people. It was mostly recent cadavers (usually victims of the famine themselves) that were dug up and sold as "meat" on black-markets to people too desperate and hungry to care anymore.

I don't know what Rachel's talking about, but some North Koreans did resort to cannibalism in the 90's due to extreme famine. It wasn't like they went around killing people. It was mostly recent cadavers (usually victims of the famine themselves) that were dug up and sold as "meat" on black-markets to people too desperate and hungry to care anymore.

Sounds like a "Hell on Earth" scenario :wow: Truly disgusting.

Spider, you might want to do a little reading on North Korea. There are some good documentaries out there as well.

There are no exact numbers, but conservative figures put the deaths from starvation in the 90's at 1-2 million, with some as high as double that. North Korea's own government puts it at 2.5-3 million.

I can't post the pictures here, since they're too gruesome.

Even now half of all North Korean children are stunted due to lack of nutrition. It has gotten to the point that even members of the communist party have complained, because students are too malnourished to be brainwashed.

I should also add, that the only reason that the North Korean people didn't starve to death completely in the 90's, is because the United States and South Korea started feeding them (something which China had already been doing, but even they couldn't feed twenty million people).

To add insult to injury, apparently the Kim regime presented the American and South Korean food aid as "tribute" to the dear leader.

Having worked in South Korea, I had a friend who fled North Korea in the early 00's. She said as a kid in the 90's her mom used to hide her face when they walked down the street so she wouldn't see the dead bodies on the side of the road.

It's terrible. I knew someone who left North Korea in the 50's, during the war, but still had relatives there, who they have some contacts with. All kinds of horror stories.

I don't think the average joe realizes what the hell goes on there. And God knows what else has still to come out.

To be South Korean and to know that is going on a few miles down the road, must be really disturbing.

And then you have scum like Rodman...

I have to disagree with you here. I'm not sure I'd call him scum. I actually don't think this "basketball diplomacy" is that bad. Anything that advances some intercultural exchange and personalization can't be completely terrible. I know that's kind of a controversial view and I fully understand why people are taking Rodman to task, but it's not really his job to free Kenneth Bae or anything else on behalf of the US government. He's a private citizen and the basketball game is at worst a distraction, and at best a slight opening of a door. By involving them in sports you're pulling them on to the world stage a bit.

He's definitely not a very effective spokesperson for this though, and maybe his personal goal isn't so altruistic, but for me, I don't see it as such a terrible thing.

If Rodman sincerely thinks that playing basketball for Kim Jong-un is going to improve US-North Korean relations (ignoring the advice of... the United States... South Korea... everyone, really), than he's dumber than I thought.

I imagine he's just doing this as part of his bad boy image, and to get some money / perks.

He even seemed to imply that Bae deserves the situation he is in now.

Like I said, not a very effective spokesperson. It's not a Nixon-China moment, but I do think cultural interaction can only be a good thing with a regime this unpredictable, nationalistic and paranoid. You're showing them a human face of another country (even if it's a heavily pierced and tattooed one).

And I think the US and ROK governments kind of have to publicly disown him, but that doesn't necessarily mean they think it's terrible in private either.

Guys could someone tell me what's this cannibalism thing that was mentioned a while back from Rachel Dawes? Where did it happen?
Pretty sure that was a reference to Jeffery Dahmer who was a cannibal.

If Rodman sincerely thinks that playing basketball for Kim Jong-un is going to improve US-North Korean relations (ignoring the advice of... the United States... South Korea... everyone, really), than he's dumber than I thought.

I imagine he's just doing this as part of his bad boy image, and to get some money / perks.

He even seemed to imply that Bae deserves the situation he is in now.

He's getting attention for it, which I'm sure is exactly what he wanted. We knew from Rodman's "heydays" that he craved the spotlight. This whole North Korea charade thrust him back into the public eye. Is he for real? Maybe. Is it more likely he's just doing this for money/attention/controversy? Probably.

Pretty sure that was a reference to Jeffery Dahmer who was a cannibal.

Thanks. I read about him now and I am totally disgusted :( To be fair, Rachel has a point, that whereas in N.Korea people turned into cannibalism out of long periods of famine or war in order to sustain themselves, here in the western world, people resort to cannibalism and violence for sport and pleasure. (That doesn't exclude the fact that those people are mentally ill and need psychological treatment of course, just saying). I bet N.Korea doesn't have any rapists also :o

Thanks. I read about him now and I am totally disgusted :( To be fair, Rachel has a point, that whereas in N.Korea people turned into cannibalism out of long periods of famine or war in order to sustain themselves, here in the western world, people resort to cannibalism and violence for sport and pleasure. (That doesn't exclude the fact that those people are mentally ill and need psychological treatment of course, just saying). I bet N.Korea doesn't have any rapists also :o

I don't know any cases of cannibalism in the modern Western world that wasn't either due to someone being desperate (like the soccer team that crashed in the Andes and ate the dead players to survive) or deranged (like Jeffrey Dahmer). And being mentally deranged is not confined to the West or the East, so I'm sure North Korea, just like all countries, has its own Jeffrey Dahmers.

Cannibalism is usually only done as a last resort by humans. There are only a few reputable cases of cannabilism done as a common form of sustenance and most of those are either extinct tribes or extremely remote islands that officially gave it up decades ago (some in the New Guinea islands supposedly still do).

Like I said, not a very effective spokesperson. It's not a Nixon-China moment, but I do think cultural interaction can only be a good thing with a regime this unpredictable, nationalistic and paranoid. You're showing them a human face of another country (even if it's a heavily pierced and tattooed one).

And I think the US and ROK governments kind of have to publicly disown him, but that doesn't necessarily mean they think it's terrible in private either.
This

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"