King Keanu

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
We all love Keanu, if you don't you're probably a puppy kicking miscreant, sure he's not the greatest actor but he has a charm, likability and charismatic/enigmatic screen presence that has seen him stand the test of time, plus as a human being he just seems to be an all round good egg.

This is just an open ended thread to celebrate his Keanuness with a new Matrix on the way for Christmas. :D: share thoughts and opinions on his movies, just kick things off with a mini "questionnaire" to get the ball rolling.

1.) Favourite film
2.) Favourite character
3.) Favourite pairing
4.) Favourite action sequence (next to Tom Cruise no Western actor puts more into this aspect of their movies)

Mine:

4. The entire rescue of Morpheus.

The Matrix is one of my all-time favourite films so it will dominate the list.

1.The Matrix/Matrix Reloaded
2.Neo/John Wick
3.Reeves and Sandra Bullock in Speed
4.Hotel lobby and rooftop scene from The Matrix/
Highway chase in Reloaded

Long live King Keanu! :bow:

Favorite film, character & pairing?

31xpbillted-superJumbo-v2.jpg

1. Favorite Keanu film: The Matrix
2. Favorite Keanu character: The Baba Yaga himself, John Wick
3. Favorite Keanu pairing: Bill and Ted, dude!
4. Favorite Keanu action sequence: I can't pick just one out of the John Wick movies, so I'll default to Neo vs. everyone at the Merovingian's mansion from The Matrix Reloaded

1. The Matrix

2. Neo

3. Always been a fan of seeing Keanu with Peter Stormare, e.g., Constantine and John Wick 2

4. Chateau showdown in Matrix Reloaded

1. Speed
2. Johnny Utah
3. Keanu and Swayze
4. Lobby shout out

1. The Matrix
2. John Wick
3. Bill and Ted
4. Lobby Shoot Out

1. The Matrix
2. Jack Traven
3. Keanu & Alex Winter
4. Matrix lobby sequence

Also. I got high last night and watched Johnny Mnemonic for the first time in like 20 years. That **** is even worse than I remember lol. Keanu’s hair in that movie is especially tragic.

We all love Keanu, if you don't you're probably a puppy kicking miscreant,
I ain't kicking puppies, that's haram, man. (sorry for replying to a tongue in cheek comment with a serious answer :O)

1.) Favourite film: Dunno... I should try his Replacements movie again to see if it could win me over.

2.) Favourite character: Either John Wick, Jack from Speed, or the biker toy he voiced in Toy Story 4 (where he Nicolas Cage'd it.

3.) Favourite pairing:
Dunno, maybe with Sandra Bullock in Speed.

4.) Favourite action sequence:
Anything from John Wick.

Trivia; he starred in a made for TV film in the 80s with Keifer Sutherland named the Brotherhood of Justice. That movie is pretty meh,. so I won't recommend it.

1. Speed
2. Neo
3. Keanu has so many iconic pairings. Alex Winter, Fishburne, River Phoenix... but I gotta go with Sandra Bullock as my favorite.
4. Neo/Agent Smith subway station fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"