Kingdom Hearts 2

cheungcheung

Sidekick
Reaction score
anyone here besides me LOVE kingdom hearts?

well.. the sequel is coming out soon and the additional worlds to be included are Steamboat Willie, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, and Pirates of the Caribbean.

Have any of you guys seen the new trailers and screenshots!? They look amazing. Especially the pirates world.. i did not think they would be able to pull it off when i first heard about it, but after looking at the screenshots, i am definitely impressed with Square-Enix.

I've seen Kingdom Hearts 2 screen shots and I cannot wait for this game. it's going to be really good :)

me neither, this game is going to rock!! it sukcs that it scheduled to be released in december. that is really a long time! they should relase it now. game developers are taken to long in to releaseing good games.

haha.. i'm a pretty big fan too..

me and my other friend were obsessed with this game last year.

oh yeah, pride rock is also going to be a level in the game.. how sick is that?

i didn't play the game boy version of the game, but i downloaded both endings...

that's cheating, i know... :cool:

cheungcheung said:
anyone here besides me LOVE kingdom hearts?

well.. the sequel is coming out soon and the additional worlds to be included are Steamboat Willie, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, and Pirates of the Caribbean.

Have any of you guys seen the new trailers and screenshots!? They look amazing. Especially the pirates world.. i did not think they would be able to pull it off when i first heard about it, but after looking at the screenshots, i am definitely impressed with Square-Enix.

You kinda forgot Pride Rock as well didn't you? Here are all the worlds that are going to be in the game

Destiny Islands (Final Fantasy island) (was in the original)
Fabled Countryside (Beauty and the Beast) (shown in trailers)
Land of the Dragons (Mulan) (shown in trailers)
Ancient Greece/Underworld (Hercules) (shown in trailers)
Christmastown/Halloweentown (Nightmare Before Christmas) (shown in trail.)
Agrabah (Aladdin) (shown in trailers)
Pirates of the Caribbean (shown in most recent trailer)
Steamboat Willie (just confirmed)
Pride Rock (The Lion King) (just confirmed)
Atlantica (The Little Mermaid) (was in the original)
Wonderland (Alice in Wonderland) (was in the original)
Deep Jungle (Tarzan) (was in the original)
Monstro (Pinocchio) (was in the original - may not be included)
Neverland (Peter Pan) (was in the original)
100 Acre Wood (Winnie the Pooh) (was in the original)
Deep Dive (just confirmed)
Hollow Bastion (shown in trailers)
Twilight Town (most important world in game, shown in trailers)
Disney Castle (shown in trailers)
Castle Oblivion (shown briefly in trailers)
Traverse Town (was in the original)

I LOVE Kingdom Hearts. Its my favorite game of all time. So its pretty obvious how hyped I am for KH2. If you didn't know, there is a site you can go to for daily updates on the game. Here

There's an interview with Nomura (KH creator) up now. He says that Kingdom Hearts 2 popularity (sales) will depend on whether or not we will see a Kingdom Hearts 3.

Rowen said:
me neither, this game is going to rock!! it sukcs that it scheduled to be released in december. that is really a long time! they should relase it now. game developers are taken to long in to releaseing good games.

I hate you.

Anyway, l love KH1. The story was great, gameplay, bosses, all good. But the level design... oh man. Pissed me off so bad. The Tarzan level, Alice level, almost every level besides the castle towards the end. It felt so fake. Messy.

I hope they fix that.

i loved all of the worlds.. i am dissapointed that there will be a lot of revisiting to these worlds as opposed to square creating all new worlds.

where are teh pocahantas, hunchback of notre dame, snow white, cinderella, sleeping beauty worlds?

i mean, i understand some of these movies are not as beloved as others, but they would still make for some beautiful worlds in a kingdom hearts game...

the camera angles in the game drove me nuts though..

LMAO, I thought I was the only one wishing for a Pocahontas world:p A Sleeping Beauty world would be amazing too.

I wasn't a big Poccohantas fan, but don't forget...they have to save worlds for the sequel. I personally would like to see some final fantasy worlds...it would be awesome to visit Midgar or Spira. Plus I'd like to see some other Square RPGs brought into the mix...I would absolutely LOVE to bump into Magus from Chrono Trigger.

l agree, more FF worlds would be pimp.

Destiny Island and Traverse Town were done so well.

a FF7 world would definitely be super cool..

anyways, picture time!

pirates of the caribbean:

potc1.png

ms. swan

potc2.png

potc3.png

captain jack sparrow

potc4.png

potc5.png

I hope they put more final fantasy worlds in it & less disney worlds. the disney worlds we already seen in the movies, but the final fantasy worlds are alot more beutiful.

i would argue that disney worlds are way more beautiful and colorful...

cheungcheung said:
i would argue that disney worlds are way more beautiful and colorful...

Maybe, but thiers alot more creativity in the final fantasy worlds.

Rowen said:
I hope they put more final fantasy worlds in it & less disney worlds. the disney worlds we already seen in the movies, but the final fantasy worlds are alot more beutiful.
Kingdom Hearts isn't a Final Fantasy game. It is a Disney/Square Enix game. Not Disney/Final Fantasy. I'm thankful to have Final Fantasy characters in it at all.

God I love KH. When it was first announced I really didn't care, but soon after it's release an old friend of mine was raving about it, and so I bought it. Been hooked ever since. I can't WAIT for KHII! Gonna be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"