Kings of the Jungle?

Odin's Lapdog

Avenger
Reaction score
which animal is king of the jungle?

and let's think about this shall we before posting, you don't want to look like an idiot....well hopefully...

axl_rose_L.jpg

The Elephant is the true King. Lions and Tigers don't tackle a full grown, healthy elephant.

Hippos look innocent and cute but they're actually terrifying beast. This is why even the 12 foot crocs leave em alone.

Odin's Lapdog said:
it spends all day being a pooper scooper, i think not...

:o
Without it the animals would **** all over, then die from the germs. Dung beetle is king. :mad:

Duende Verde said:
Lions don't actually live in the jungle
indeed, they are safari animal in general although there are other large cats that are known to inhabit soem jungle territories of this planet.

it's a shame, when tryin to compile a list of animals to get to put a poll up with, i kept getting the lion/zebra/girrafe crap...very annoying.

Hippos.
Hippos are the only animals on earth that eat men on a consistent basis. Death by all other animals combined isn't nearly the number of people killed by hippos in a year.

Elephants
Gorilla's
Monkeys
Snakes
Tigers

Odin's Lapdog said:
NO CRAZY WHITE MEN ALLOWED:mad:
But who else is going to ask if you know your location, then say the answer himself, call you a newborn and tell you about your imminent demise?

Duende Verde said:
But who else is going to ask if you know your location, then say the answer himself, call you a newborn and tell you about your imminent demise?
CRAZY CHINESE MALES

DOG LIPS said:
Dung beetle.

An insect is not, technically speaking, an animal, is it?

If we're going with insects, then the Killer Ants are king. When they're on the move everything tries to get out of their way. Anything that can't get out of their way gets eaten.

redmarvel said:
An insect is not, technically speaking, an animal, is it?

If we're going with insects, then the Killer Ants are king. When they're on the move everything tries to get out of their way. Anything that can't get out of their way gets eaten.
i thought animals encoporated mammals insects etc..?

my biology is fairly rotten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"