Last TV Show You Watched: The Next Next NEXT Generation! - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Bang Theory/Young Sheldon/Mom/Life in Pieces
SWAT

How are you liking it? I think it's awesome. I took a break for Stranger Things, but as soon as I'm done, I'll be right back on it.

I made it through the first five before I had to go to bed. It's fantastic! :D

Stranger Things - first couple of episodes of season 2 and finished season 1. Great end to the first season!

Mindhunter, I'm on episode7! I will be finishing this today. :D

Active shooter

I made it through the first five before I had to go to bed. It's fantastic! :D

I had a feeling you'd enjoy. We have a very similar taste in criminological shows. My fiancee is holding me back from watching anymore episodes because she wants me to wait for her. She's been crazy busy with work, so she's dead tired when she gets home, but I'm laid up with an injury right now. I'm basically built for binging right now, so she might just be S.O.L.

Desert Punk I forgot how immature this anime is, but it still makes me giggle.

I had a feeling you'd enjoy. We have a very similar taste in criminological shows. My fiancee is holding me back from watching anymore episodes because she wants me to wait for her. She's been crazy busy with work, so she's dead tired when she gets home, but I'm laid up with an injury right now. I'm basically built for binging right now, so she might just be S.O.L.

I'm lucky my husband mostly likes sitcoms. I can binge freely. :D

The Exorcist

Star Wars: Rebels

The Dead Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members