• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Legit celeb myspace

You know a celeb has a myspace when they go on TV and radio and confirm it like Zach did. I've seen many celebs do that like Jon Faveru (sp?) for example.

Why does someone have to comfirm it to be real?

BTW, what happened to the SHH! myspace group?

I have Carrot Top and Sir David Attenborough :up:

Thomas Jane, Monica Bellucci, Angus Young and Ozzy Osbourne are too cool for myspace.

Thomas Jane, Monica Bellucci, Angus Young and Ozzy Osbourne are too cool for myspace.

It would be just another thing to cut into his drinking time.

Myspace is lame. :down:

Just because you send them a message, it doesn't mean your favourite band/actor/etc are now your friends :rolleyes:

I agree that Scarlett is WAY hotter than alba though :ninja:

Alot of the Real World/Road Rulers really have Myspaces.

I've also come across real myspaces for people no one really gives a crap about like Aaron Carter, Nick and Brooke Hogan and such.

I now have BR as a freind:woot: :up::yay:

Alot of the Real World/Road Rulers really have Myspaces.

I've also come across real myspaces for people no one really gives a crap about like Aaron Carter, Nick and Brooke Hogan and such.
Ewwww....

I know Dave Navarro is obsessed with myspace, he was on a radio show here talking about it, and he's so obsessed that he used the radio station's computer to check his myspace page during a commercial break.
He mentioned that he had been talking to Jenna Jameson a lot, so apparantly, she gets on myspace, too.

her's is real, she replyed to me once, she also has family pictures on there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"