Lets Sit Down And Talk...About Beer Pong

StorminNorman

Avenger
Reaction score
You love it, you hate it, you got laid because of it!

The sport of choice of every College Student in the country (even Fran!)

Stories, Winning Streaks, Stunts you did after a particularly bad loss.

Do you play to lose?

Do you play 3 Cup? 6 Cup? 10 Cup?

What are your house rules? Guys Finger and Gals Blow? Drink Before You Shoot?

Can you play a quality game of Beer Pong without an actual Ping Pong table?

These questions dare to be asked.

Beer-Pong-Poster-C10291999.jpeg

I was at my friends college last spring break (I was on break, he wasn't). He had made a bunch of friends in this one frat (he's actually a brother now), so he and I went over there and started playing beer pong with about 6 of the other brothers. The way they played was partners, each starting with their own pyramid of 6 cups, which combined midway through. So after a few rounds, I decide to take on two guys by myself.

This was my first night playing beer pong on anything that wasn't a bathroom door taken down and put on an upside down bed frame, so pretty much right away they got me down to my last three cups. I don't know what happened then, but I started dominating. They didn't let you block bounce shots, so I couldn't do anything but hope they missed. I got both of my shots in off a bounce six times in a row. I am now in the frat's record books for being the first person to randomly show up and take two of them down by myself.

By the way, between the eight people there, we had the entire beer pong table (a fairly sizeable one) encircled with empty cans, two layers tall. There were more, but most of them either got mangled or just tossed aside.

Stories, Winning Streaks, Stunts you did after a particularly bad loss. One night at my Frat house we started at 6PM ended at 5:30. My team won 19 straight games (including a couple of skunkings)... End result of the night was this:

4e002a84sb1.jpg

Do you play to lose? Fugg no.

Do you play 3 Cup? 6 Cup? 10 Cup? 10 cup

What are your house rules? Guys Finger and Gals Blow? Drink Before You Shoot? 2 cups for made bounces. 2 cups if it bounces off of an opponent and in. Reshot if illegally swatted. Swats only if ball hits the table or a person. Everyone blows. 3 cups for making it in to the same cup. 5 cups if both teammates BOUNCE the ball into the same cup (3 for same cup, +1 each for the bounce. Rebuttal shot allowed after last cup is sank, with no swat allowed. Potentially allowing a 5 cup comeback. Over time periods of 6 cup, double overtime is 3 cup, triple OT is 2 cup, anything past that is 1 cup. Had one game go to 9 OTs.

Can you play a quality game of Beer Pong without an actual Ping Pong table? Yes, as long as the tables long enough. We had a portable one for tailgating, and a custom Double Table in the form of an X.

My answers in bold :o

I never approved that statement :huh:

Getting flashed by my brother's girlfriend is my only story.

Do you play to lose?

No, but I'm not a good shot until I've been "losing" anyway.

10 Cup!

What are your house rules? Guys Finger and Gals Blow? Drink Before You Shoot?

No fingers allowed.

Yes. Just have good surfaces for the cups to sit on.

Hooray.

tell us more about your brother's girlfriend.

Played Beer Pong last weekend and I am proud to say that my skills were as sharp as ever. Didn't lose a single match. Though, because of that I lost my buzz.

I wish there was more consistent rules. Everytime I play someone new we have to explain the rules (or vice versa; we play house rules mostly)

I never even knew BeerPong existed till Beerfest came out. All our drinking games suck absolute monkey balls compared to yours.

One of my greatest achievements.

Other great Beer Games:
Quarters
Chandeliers
and my personal favorite - Landmines.

One of my greatest achievements.

Other great Beer Games:
Quarters
Chandeliers
and my personal favorite - Landmines.

I also like 3 Man, Anchor Man, and a few assorted card games(Kings, High/Low)

Do you play to lose? No

What are your house rules? Guys Finger and Gals Blow? Drink Before You Shoot? No Finger or Blowing :o . One Re Rack. If a teams first two shots go in the same cup thats game.

We've used all kinds of make shift tables, closet doors on occassion.

There might be a few other rules I forgot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"