Liman 'Jumper'

They actually have a solo novel released on him. It's a nice companion to the film, especially because some of his rage toward not wanting to team up with David is explained.

And I think we'll see Griffin back for a sequel. I hope, at least.

Hmm I'll have to pick up the solo novel on him, sounds great. Also I liked a lot of the ideas in this thread the people had for a second film. And yah it would be nice if Giffin was in the sequal, he's awesome, my fav character. He needs to be given a big part, and should do the voice over for the next one that would be so cool :woot:

The solo novel is basically the novel version of the video game of Griffin's story

I couldn't imagine there being a sequel without Griffin , he definately needs to come back . I would like to see good jumpers vs. bad jumpers scenario next time with paladins trying to keep up .

I couldn't imagine there being a sequel without Griffin , he definately needs to come back . I would like to see good jumpers vs. bad jumpers scenario next time with paladins trying to keep up .

Good Jumpers VS Bad Jumpers forcing the good Jumpers to team up with the Paladins

Ooh another Griffin/David team up would be good, only if David behaved himself though this time. But to see them do it agianst other evil Jumpers would be a cool idea. I think it would really take a lot for Griffin to team up with those paladins. Maybe David/his mom with Griffin/and that old dude {Whats his characters name?} But yah Griffin def needs to be in the next one.

RedV.SBlue I've been looking every where for that, think you can post a link for me so I can see whats it like and go look for it?

I finally watched this movie and loved it...i`m gonna watch it again in a bit

Watched it the other night, thought it was alright, 7/10 for me, I'm betting there is a longer cut out there which is better though.

there is a deleted scene. i think he is again on the sphinx. yes i know that there is a promo shot and that its a manip. but i saw it in the trailer and i remember that i saw an article where they talked about this shot.
i think the shot was very expensive. but it looks epic. i dont know why this was deleted.

was this on the DVD? this was not in the theatrical cut. its a fantastic shot.
http://www-ext.wetafx.co.nz/features/jumper/

No that shot wasn't in the film. It does look great though.

weta was mad that they didnt show it so they posted it online. :)

Last edited:
I liked Jumper alot but it was too damn short. 89 minutes I think.

yeah 89 was pathethic.it was 100% FOX

i think a big chunk of why it also almost bombed was partly due to its overboard marketing.. fox went crazy with product ads featuring jumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"