Ill start.

DJ Cotrona (Superman)

Armia Hammer (Batman)

Magan Gale (Wonder Woman)

Adam Brody (The Flash/Barry Allen)

Common (Green Lantern/John Stewart)

Santiago Cabrera (Aquaman/Arthur Curry)

Hugh Keays-Byrne (Martian Manhunter)

Zoe Kazan (Iris West, gf/fiancee/wife of the Flash)

Jay Baruchel (Maxwell Lord)

Tereasa palmer (Talia Al Guhl)

(maybe he was really cast) Anton Yelchin (Kid Flash/Wally West)

I think that ^ may have been the actual cast.

Here's (some of) the list of people who auditioned/were associated with the project:

Scott Porter

Justin Long

Victoria Hill

Jessica Biel

Ryan Reynolds

Djimon Hounsou

Tyrese Gibson

Max Thieriot

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Joseph Cross

Michael Angarano

.... I know I'm missing plenty, so I'm leavin it up to ya'll ta help me. :)

Shannyn Sossamon, Adrianne Palicki, Minka Kelly, Olivia Thirlby, Ivana Milicevic, Silvia Colloca,T.I., Columbus Short, Bijou Phillips, Josh Duhamel, Andy Whitfield, Eva Green. Rumours: Tom Welling, Ryan Gosling, Laurence Fishburne, Eddie Cibrian, Adriana Lima, Gerard Butler, Matt Dillon, Eric Bana, Jon Hamm.

Scarlett Johanson, Mel Gibson, Bruce Willis, Orlando Bloom, Leonard DiCaprio.

Shannyn Sossamon, Adrianne Palicki, Minka Kelly, Olivia Thirlby, Ivana Milicevic, Silvia Colloca,T.I., Columbus Short, Bijou Phillips, Josh Duhamel, Andy Whitfield, Eva Green. Rumours: Tom Welling, Ryan Gosling, Laurence Fishburne, Eddie Cibrian, Adriana Lima, Gerard Butler, Matt Dillon, Eric Bana, Jon Hamm.
I think Eva Green denied any involvement in the movie.

After reading this list... all I can say is... "Thank God this movie is dead..."

I remember Christina Milian told MTV she auditioned for WW.

I know these aren't cast members, but I wanted to add technical people involved, for posterity's sake:

Marit Allen- Costume designer

David Slade - original director (apparently he worked on pre-production for 3 weeks)

Owen Paterson- production designer

Dean Semler- cinematographer

Barrie Osborne- producer

Kieran and Michele Mulroney- writers

Sure, and John Wayne, Gregory Peck, Henry Fonda and Marilyn Monroe.

LOL. The afformentioned were rumors lol. Remember when IESB got word that WB was looking to cast big names as the heroes? Leo Dicaprio as Aquaman lol. I wouldn't want him to play any superhero (especially Captain America).

I remember Christina Milian told MTV she auditioned for WW.

I know these aren't cast members, but I wanted to add technical people involved, for prosperity:

Marit Allen- Costume designer

David Slade - original director (apparently he worked on pre-production for 3 weeks)

Owen Paterson- production designer

Dean Semler- cinematographer

Barrie Osborne- producer

Kieran and Michele Mulroney- writers

Thanks. :)

I'm pretty sure Adam was cast as Wally. remember the picture from australia where he was in the first stages of dying his hair red. Barry was blonde

LOL. The afformentioned were rumors lol. Remember when IESB got word that WB was looking to cast big names as the heroes? Leo Dicaprio as Aquaman lol. I wouldn't want him to play any superhero (especially Captain America).

He suits Aquaman more then Cap.

I do agree he shouldn't be a super-hero, though.

I'm pretty sure Adam was cast as Wally. remember the picture from australia where he was in the first stages of dying his hair red. Barry was blonde

really? where was that?

wally was only mentioned once and that was in a debunked script. oh, and the time anton yelchin was listed as wally west in the SHH cast list. Every other time, it was said that barry was the Flash in the film. Kid Flash was mentioned once but that was it. anything official that WB gave to entertainment weekly and variety and so on had barry allen listed as Flash. hair color is irrelevant. for all we know, they could have been doing a barry with red hair or black hair.

It's possible he was cast as Barry. That Iris actress looked like she could pass as Adam's girlfriend.

It's possible he was cast as Barry. That Iris actress looked like she could pass as Adam's girlfriend.

See, that's what really convinces me, other than the fact that everytime an alter ego for the Flash was mentioned it was Barry, that the Flash in the JLA film was Barry and Brody was playing him - why else would they have cast such a young actress (Zoe Kazan) as Iris West, GF/fiancee/wife of the Flash, if the Flash wan't Barry Allen. And if that's Iris, then how old was Wally? Iris is Wally's aunt if you remember, it would not have made sense to have cast her as iris and Brody as Wally, Brody had to have been playing Barry.

See, that's what really convinces me, other than the fact that everytime an alter ego for the Flash was mentioned it was Barry, that the Flash in the JLA film was Barry and Brody was playing him - why else would they have cast such a young actress (Zoe Kazan) as Iris West, GF/fiancee/wife of the Flash, if the Flash wan't Barry Allen. And if that's Iris, then how old was Wally? Iris is Wally's aunt if you remember, it would not have made sense to have cast her as iris and Brody as Wally, Brody had to have been playing Barry.

Yup.

I actually thought Brody would work better in film as Wally then Barry.

Wonder why they wanted a young Barry while WW's actress was older? It's much easier to get away with her being younger visually then him.

Yup.

I actually thought Brody would work better in film as Wally then Barry.

Wonder why they wanted a young Barry while WW's actress was older? It's much easier to get away with her being younger visually then him.

same here with Brody (who's not that great an actor, IMO).

I think they were really doing it like the cartoon. remember, the cartoon Flash had Wally's name and likeness (red hair, green eyes), but Barry Allen's story and Bart Allen/Impulse's personality. They were probably doing that, except taking it a step further and having Flash's name be Barry Allen instead of Wally West. Guess they figured the cartoon Flash had Barry Allen's story anyway, may as well call him Barry lol. But Barry, in the original JLA, was the youngest member along with Hal. WW is technically older then him, so maybe the apple doesn't fall that far from the tree...?

I agree.

Always thought the cartoon played an interest in the movie.

At least they're paying attention to it.

Though how JLU's WW translates to Gale, I have no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"