• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

World Lizard costume for Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Ham Hype

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi,

Here are some pictures of the Lizard costume that I made. It's also up on ebay at the moment: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330178963713&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

Lizard_Costume_1_Spider_Man_by_MalottPro.jpg

e9c050a0d790adb5.jpg

Lizard_Spider_Man_costume_by_MalottPro.jpg

Yeah, seen it already. Very creative, man! :up:

Have you considered making any other Spidey rogue costumes?

I'M SO JEALOUS!

That is tight! How did you make it? Did you make the mask and everything?

Sweet. I will probably never know what its like to have a Lizard costume hanging in my garage JUST IN CASE. But you do. Congrats.

Awesome work man.It's incredible you even pulled it off

I know it's not Mysterio but this Doctor Freeze costume could EASILY be modified to Mysterio...
Freeze.jpg

Wow! That is incredible! What did you use to make it? Nonetheless, great job!

I plan on making a Doc Ock costume for this Halloween, I'll post some pics whenever I finish.

I'm looking for a way to create Lizard for a possible Spidey fan film. Could you help me out in anyway? I'm not good at this at all, but you are a genius.

I'm looking for a way to create Lizard for a possible Spidey fan film. Could you help me out in anyway? I'm not good at this at all, but you are a genius.

The thread was made 3 some years ago, the poster hasn't posted since so I doubt he'll do any help. You can PM the person, maybe he's a lurker now

Closing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogmanyoyo
Back