lolpics! - - - Part 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
CLYS3mZ.jpg

Can't say enough how sad it that this show isn't on anymore. The events since its ending... man. :cmad:

That's why Ben went to the Dark Side. He got tired of the finger-pointing.

That's pretty good.

In my neck of the woods we've had quite a few church closings over the past decade. We have a huge amount of them though so it's not that big a surprise. Hell, in one part of town we had a half dozen in sight of each other and three on the corners of each other.

That's pretty good.

In my neck of the woods we've had quite a few church closings over the past decade. We have a huge amount of them though so it's not that big a surprise. Hell, in one part of town we had a half dozen in sight of each other and three on the corners of each other.

That's kind of how it is in Brooklyn. It's known as "The Borough of Churches" in NYC.

There is so much about history that I honestly never knew...
vrOD1zf.jpg

I can just see the guys on the Death Star: 'Who gave those primitive screwheads lightsabers? They barely got boomsticks! Let's blow them the **** up before the Emperor hears about this."

How can anyone ever forget the musket-saber? It was talked about at length at my middle school my school... and by school I mean my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88