lolpics! - - - - - - - - Part 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't really ring true. I liked Breaking Bad, but it was more of a guilty pleasure than intellectual stimulation.

A guilty pleasure would indicate that you knew it was actually either subpar or stupid but liked it anyway. Is that what you thought of the show? I got no dog in this hunt since I never watched it but from clips and other's opinions it was apparent it was well regarded. I don't know anyone that said it was a silly or stupid show.

Breaking Bad isn't remotely guilty pleasure material, and that's even looking beyond my typical annoyance with the label of "guilty pleasure".

A guilty pleasure would indicate that you knew it was actually either subpar or stupid but liked it anyway. Is that what you thought of the show? I got no dog in this hunt since I never watched it but from clips and other's opinions it was apparent it was well regarded. I don't know anyone that said it was a silly or stupid show.

It was a show about a highly improbable scenario where the characters either weren't particularly smart or they were lethally reckless. It was entertaining, but hardly highbrow.

Edit: last post on the subject, mods. I don't mean to derail the thread.

DRGDHPA.jpg

bBvZXXC.jpg

EwvQYTf.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"