Longlegs

I'm assuming it has to deal with spiders because "daddy long legs" is a nickname for cellar spiders.

Yeah, that would have been my initial assumption but since we didn’t see any spiders in the footage (at least I don’t think so) I thought maybe it was something else.

Spider, you say? How about Madame Longlegs

Screenshot_20240202_224653.jpeg

Perkins really said “Oh, so you think a full trailer is really going to help you understand any of this?”

Looks good, tho.

I have no idea what this movie is even doing, but I'm in based on the marketing alone.

Trailers rarely have this sort of impact on my decision to go see a movie but the marketing for this has been great! Cage looks terrifying and if Pig and Dream Scenario are any indication, I’m sure this will be another unforgettable performance.

Isn't it essentially that maika is an online detective... who's secretly living with the actual murderer (her father)?

So I’m hearing there’s an extended trailer with Abigail? Someone spill.

This looks intriguing and all but why is it called Longlegs? Unless Cage turns into a giant spider at the end what does the concept of a daddy longlegs spider have to do with a serial killer?

I don’t want to see another full length trailer outside of what we already have. I want to go in with as little information as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"