Looking for recommendations...

THORin

Sidekick
Reaction score
My younger sister is interested in trying out some of the Young Avengers comics (she loves Wiccan, especially), and her birthday is coming up, so I was looking for some - does anybody happen to know which are some of the best Young Avengers comics? I've never read any myself, so I don't know which are some particularly good ones.

My younger sister is interested in trying out some of the Young Avengers comics (she loves Wiccan, especially), and her birthday is coming up, so I was looking for some - does anybody happen to know which are some of the best Young Avengers comics? I've never read any myself, so I don't know which are some particularly good ones.
Young Avengers Vol 1 from 2005 is the best place to start, but the more recent Young Avengers Vol 2 (2013) is probably a better choice if your sister likes Wiccan and she's on the younger side.

And then there's Avengers: The Children Crusade, which I haven't read (I really want to, though!) but apparently it centers around Wiccan's quest to find her mother.

Wiccan In Comics Profile | Marvel

Don’t know if this helps at all. There’s a list of main issues you can scroll through horizontally somewhere in the middle of the page. With marvel unlimited you could read anything marvel not published within the last year

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"