Looney Tunes Back in Action....Again

They're like the Disney animated universe. The characters have become marketing brands unto themselves. The last time you saw Mickey Donald and Goofy together in a flick was that dtv Musketeers.
I also would love an animated feature with all them as well,but all this is basically wishful thinking on my part.I just would love something that captures the magic of the original shorts.

They're working on one. News from couple months ago (Mickey and the gang).

Looney Tunes is all fine and well..... but I want some goddamn Animaniacs. :o:up:

Anything made under the Amblin label has to go through Spielberg first. Tiny Toons, Freakazoid, Animaniacs, etc. They're WB characters but he has to give his seal first so I've heard.

Then that brilliant old mother****er needs to get on it. :o

What, he can inflict Kingdom of the Crystal Skull on the world, but not more Animaniacs? What brand of bullcrap is this? :cmad:

I think 'Back in Action' is very underrated. It captured the essence of the Looney Tunes in a great way. The Looney Tunes being actors is something that has been played before in previous cartoons, and it explains the many incongruousness in the shorts (not that continuity was needed :p) It was almost like an spiritual Gremlins 2 sequel, and it had so many great moments, it was so meta-meta-fictional! The plot was ridiculous of course, but I think that was the point.

I hope this new film to be good. I like the Seinfeld-esque new Looney Tunes show, but I'm not sure if that is the way to go for this film.

It's not really a Looney Tunes movie though is it? Im sure there will appearances from some but it's an "Acme" movie

I think it would be cool if it has kind of a Wall-E feel with Wile E. being kind of a silent protagonist/co-star.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"