Loot Crate - A Monthly Box of Geek & Gamer Gear

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
LOOT CRATE
A Monthly Box of Geek & Gamer Gear
$40+ Retail Value in every crate! Membership in an active, growing community.
Chance to win Mega Crate with $750+ Value!

bveoy.jpg

There are different membership tiers: (totals include shipping)
1 Month - $19.37
3 Month - $55.11
6 Month - $105.99

To Join: http://mbsy.co/lootcrate/10242075
Use code SAVE10 & save 10% on any new subscription

So glad there's a post of this. I feel that most people would love it. Been a member for 5 months now and it's been awesome. Yes, sometimes you get okay months, and other times you get amazing months. It's difficult for them to please everyone. But it's good quality and worth the money I feel. You either get a shirt or a Pop vinyl which alone, for the figures can be pretty costly.

So yeah, would recommend it if you like surprises every month. Plus you can cancel any time you want. :)

This month's theme is GALACTIC

2ivfjix.jpg

That's right! In addition to Star Wars, Star Trek, & Firefly they will have an EPIC Alien item as well! You don't want to miss out!

LootCrate

This month is all about the spooky, creepy and scary parts of your favorite geek & gaming franchises. October’s crate includes another EPIC shirt as well as the recently confirmed EXCLUSIVE Walking Dead & CAPCOM items! We're not just celebrating zombies this month but a variety of creatures that bring.. FEAR! Don't miss out!

use code FEAR and get 10% off!

I did a couple of months of this. Wasn't terribly impressed. The vast majority of the stuff just amounts to cheap, disposable tchotchkes. Kind of a waste of money.

I've enjoyed the past few boxes. The shirts are pretty cool and you get more than other boxes offer. Nerd Block and Arcade Block are also good ones. They're more expensive but you seem to get more expensive items.

I love Lootcrate! Anyone who considers themselves geek culture needs to sign up NOW.

aajhc6.jpg

This month's Loot Crate is a head-to-head, rough-and-tumble BATTLE for your senses! We're celebrating the fighting heroes, battling rogues, 8-bit brawlers and other factions that we love from some of your geek and gaming favorites including EXCLUSIVE Mega-Man & Assassin’s Creed collectibles, Halo, Street Fighter and more surprises! We've got another EXCLUSIVE T-shirt with a design you won't find anywhere else!

Nice. Would love some AC goodies. Heard that Nerd Block will be doing themes as well now.

Here is my Battle Loot Crate swag:

B3EPoJHCQAEtX0N.jpg:large

I got a sweet Ninjas vs Pirates shirt, an exclusive Mega-man helmet, an Assassins Creed Unity coin, a Street Fighter bandanna, a Halo figurine, a full digital copy of Street Fighter 4 and 50% off Lichdom Battlemage. Well worth $20 IMO

The only thing I don't like is the price difference between the US and Canada. It's around 60% more. :(

alternatively, NerdBlock is Canada based, so i pay more for that one. it evens out :o

I love this kind of stuff. Problem is I've been collecting random cool things for about 25 years and I already have to put most of my stuff in storage (eg nearly all Marvel & DC figurines & 6 Warhammer armies for starters). :csad:

Looks like a great place to begin for someone starting out.

any idea what the funko item will be for december?

as far as i know, it hasn't been revealed yet, but it is supposed to be an exclusive

on another forum i heard a rumor it might be joker batman, but i've seen no evidence

Lootcrate tend to do epic exclusives. Can't wait to find out. They tend to be related to things out that particular month. But I don't really know of anything that's out this month. Game/film/tv wise.

yea i love my loot. I'm sorta new to it. i got my 3rd box this past month with my Loot Crate member card ! not sure what i need it for lol

Man, i would love to be the winner of December's MEGACRATE:

One Lucky Looter will win all of this:

• Batarang Full Scale Replica from Project Triforce $750 value.
  • 75 Years of Marvel Comics. From the Golden Age to the Silver Screenfrom Tachen $200 value.
  • The Simpsons House from LEGO $199.99 value.
  • POP! Movies Ghostbusters SDCC Exclusive figures from Funko $67 value.
  • Xbox One from Microsoft $399 value.
  • Playstation 4 from Sony $399 value.

x1dfld.jpg

December's Theme is: ANNIVERSARY

"the BIGGEST crate we’ve ever delivered, size-wise!
With exclusives featuring DC Comics/Batman & Marvel/Guardians of the Galaxy
We also have an exclusive Ghostbusters collectible, a variant cover comic exclusive to Looters, and epic Tetris and The Simpsons items rounding things out!"

edit: thanks to jvince of br.com forums
Groupon has Lootcrate's 1-month membership available for only $10!
http://www.groupon.com/deals/loot-crate
you can get 6% back if you use Ebates
sign up for ebates here: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=H4fL3tAELOuIhnh9ooF6hg==&eeid=26471

Last edited:
Pro tip, if you leave the subscription on it will not renew on the date you signed up it will renew on the 5th. Had to scramble around to avoid an overdraft but apparently I am signed up for this months crate haha

If you are on the Loot Crate email list they are giving away some cool stuff leading up to Christmas. Today they are giving away exclusive POP! Funko X-men sets. Super easy to enter

28miirp.jpg

according to Twitter, the Marvel item will probably be GotG related!
there will also be an exclusive DC Funko

The 12 days of Loot is still going on. Today they are giving away an ultimate holiday gamer pack, check it out:

IMNnJ08smquYDFq0md5RwbT84YUWqVLmp4Celp-Ock8NeBW39mboDpdPcOz1cRpyO18IRZNtAWbSvxHTCAyni_C4pcXY4LvfWG9LX9oxMf1mGwnId230POe6o6w3-T7s07gqteViPNtg8UaGpDMAtyG_jMOnJYtRx-Nn2co=s0-d-e1-ft

It's free to enter, just click this link:

https://gleam.io/tLhRR-yXIHIm

Follow the instructions to get multiple entries into the contest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"