Lost In Space: 17 Sci-fi Misfires

What the hell?? How those films not work?

This is one of the worst and most out of sight lists I've ever seen. Jurassic Park? Blade Runner? Is this guy on coke?

vanilla sky is one of my favorite movies.

what a *****e.

and i loved bicentennial man, too.

"what if we did patch adams, but made him a robot?"

what a tool. what he said is in no way related to that movie.

I just hate these kind of lists. We know you're a critic and all, but this is the kind of stuff we the fans would do, not snobby nosed punks whose stuff gets printed or posted as fact! And it seems to be, lets take a few bad apples, and then mix them with movies "I" know people dig, like Jurassic Park, and Blade Runner, and Signs, heck a lot of people I know like Vanilla Sky. Pure loser ego trip.

I disagree with Jurassic Park, The Matrix Reloaded, and Demoliton Man being on that list.

I agree with Jumper, Vanilla Sky, the AvP movies (poorly executed, but a good idea), Bicentennial Man (when will they stop ruining Asimov stories? First this then I, Robot...ugh), Matrix: Reloaded (it puts me to sleep with it's horrid pacing issues...I love Revolutions though), Riddick (anything with Vin Diesel doesn't work, he's less emotive than a plank of wood with a scary face drawn on it), Signs (Shamylanmina needs to just stop), and Island of Dr. Moreau (it wasnt nearly what it could have been).

I have no god damn idea what they're talking about with Jurrassic Park (WTF?!?!), Blade Runner (Double WTF!?!?!?), Demolition Man (ok, it's cheesy and ridiculous, but it's still fun and entertaining as hell), Hitchhikers Guide (I know I'm in the minority here), Event Horizon (scary as hell, what Doom should have been), and Virtuosity (See Demolition Man).

And I've never seen Buckaroo Banzai, Dune, or Solaris.

I agree with Jumper, Vanilla Sky, the AvP movies (poorly executed, but a good idea), Bicentennial Man (when will they stop ruining Asimov stories? First this then I, Robot...ugh), Matrix: Reloaded (it puts me to sleep with it's horrid pacing issues...I love Revolutions though), Riddick (anything with Vin Diesel doesn't work, he's less emotive than a plank of wood with a scary face drawn on it), Signs (Shamylanmina needs to just stop), and Island of Dr. Moreau (it wasnt nearly what it could have been).

I have no god damn idea what they're talking about with Jurrassic Park (WTF?!?!), Blade Runner (Double WTF!?!?!?), Demolition Man (ok, it's cheesy and ridiculous, but it's still fun and entertaining as hell), Hitchhikers Guide (I know I'm in the minority here), Event Horizon (scary as hell, what Doom should have been), and Virtuosity (See Demolition Man).

And I've never seen Buckaroo Banzai, Dune, or Solaris.

I like hitchhiker's guide. I like Brit humor.

Stupid list. Blade Runner and Jurassic Park didn't work??? The hell they did!

Jurassic Park, you say? :o "Not much there?!?!" Island full of DINOSAURS, dammit! How can they say giving life to extinct species' leaves the movie with "not much there?" It's just stupid...

List sucks. Then again, most EW lists do.

And I loved Bicentennial Man! :(

Hell, He shouldve had the friggin "Lost in Space" remake in there instead of Jurassic Park, Blade Runner, Event Horizen, etc.

Jurassic Park and Blade Runner was very very questionable.

Vanilla Ska..is awesome. but misunderstood.

wtf? hitchhiker's guide rules in every incarnation.

you can say that this list has 'nuked the fridge'. waka waka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"